Flavour boosts: best to worst?

Hey, I know they’re not flavour boosts, but yesterday and today I tried using respectively hibiscus flowers and berries herbal teas instead of water and they’re both great! They both do a good job balancing the sweet of Vanilla, creating a nice and refreshing aftertaste. :slight_smile: They’re now definitely in my weekly Huel schedule. :slight_smile:

Cacao, Mint-Chocolate and Mocha are my favourites at the moment, but I go back and forth! I love Matcha Tea and on hot days love an ice cold Banana, P&C or R&C! Also love Toffee when I’ve got a bit of a sweet tooth.

1 Like

Time for me to try the flavor boosts! I’ve added one to my order so I will reply here soon to let you know what I think of them! Very excited to finally try.

1 Like

O really like the Rhubarb custard flavour. I tried the Matcha as well but because i drink Matcha tea, i use my Matcha tea powder instead. I mix with the new vanilla and sometimes the unflavoured one!
I am waiting for my next delliverie wich contains the glutefree vanilla Huel. Exited!!

1 Like

Mint choc-chip is my favourite by a large margin - I don’t find the strawberry or chocolate to have enough flavour (I like strong flavours), I mix mocha with instant coffee and also like the rhubarb and custard and the pineapple and coconut.
Toffee is on my list to try next.

1 Like

Mint-Chocolate

Banana
Pineapple-coconut
Rhubarb-Custard

(Only tried those)

1 Like

I see many people here liking the Mint-choc flavour. I’ve tried it this morning but did not like it. The mint is not subtle enough for me. I mixed it with the Coffee Huel so maybe that’s the problem. Three flavours was a bit too much.

I really like Pineapple & coconut but it is very very sweet (which is of course why I like it, lol) so you do have to watch how much you add to your shake.

On my wishlist is the Strawberry flavour. It was not in the sample pack so I was not able to try it yet.

It was on mine (I think the old one that was retired), and I can say that it wasn’t bad, but basically the flavour was too subtle. It was like Vanilla with some strawberry passing by for an instant. :smiley:

Pineapple apple pen - coconut is great, I miss it :smiley:

1 Like

I like toffee and banana. Both together is great

So, with my first order I also ordered the variety pack of the flavour boosts (10 different ones). I was surprised that the ones I expected most from, didn’t deliver as much and the ones I kind of dreaded trying were actually really good.

THE BESTIES:

• Matcha Tea -> wow, I mean I thought this would be a terrible match, but wow did it pair nicely with the vanilla. I am a bit worried about consuming too much matcha extract however.
  • Mint Chocolate --> same as the Matcha, I thought this would be terrible. I really hate After8’s for example. This however was REALLY good. Maybe not I’ll-buy-a-big-bag-of-premix-good, but still, very nice!
  • Banana -> clear from the start this would be a winner. Paired it with PB powder. Heaven!
  • Strawberry -> another one I dreaded, but it tasted like the strawberry milk drinks I drank when I was a little kid, so I LOVED it! Nostalgia :slight_smile:

I really dreaded this one and although I wouldn’t buy it again, it was actually quite nice to drink:

• Pineapple and Coconut

Meh:

• Mocha
  • Caramel
  • Chocolate
  • Toffee
  • Cacao
    I thought I’d love some of these flavours, but found them too weak or quite boring.
1 Like

haha, Ive been putting off trying the Macha one thinking it would be horrible.

I think i might try it tonight. :slight_smile:

Same here! Even when I put the pouch in the shaker I was thinking “OMG nooooooooooo”. But I really did like it the best! :slight_smile:

Mint chocolate is my absolute favourite followed closely by cacao. Strawberry was pretty good too. I wasn’t a fan of matcha, it was way too sweet. In future I might try real matcha. The others were palatable but I won’t be rushing to buy them.

I just had it and was pleasantly surprised. Pineapple and coconut is still the best but wow i won’t ovoid it any more. :smile:

1 Like

Yeey! Happy :smile:

I can’t believe you think this. You heathen, mocha gives me life. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like Matcha too! I think the earthy notes go really well with vanilla.

1 Like

Matcha, Caramel, Pineapple/coconut, toffee, cacao, strawberry, chocolate =mint chocolate = mocha

Discuss…

2 Likes

Something tells me that adding 2 flavor packets would be very sweet but this has inspired me to try banoffee.

Any idea if the rhubarb and custard boost will ever be included in the sample pack?