Flavour options opinion?

hey

about to place another order but had a quick question…on my last I tried a bag of Black S&C and it was delicious…I normally have v3 and am perfectly happy with it. I don’t really want to order 2 bags of black (half cos of the price but half cos v3 is fine for my needs)

question is tho…I’ve tried a flavour shot in v3 of the Berry…is that a good representation of the flavour of the v3 pre mixed Berry? closest I think to the black S&C for v3 I think

The flavour boosts are pretty inline with the flavours of the powder however we do not have a ‘Berry’ flavour boost, only a ‘Strawberry’. I believe they are different flavour profiles (as opposed to just named differently) but don’t have any to hand right now. Let me check!

oh…I believe I had a Berry AND a Strawberry boost in the sample pack? that changed too?

it is in the sampler pack but looks like its been dropped from the larger bag range

2 Likes

ah ok…

still in the premix v3 range tho…tempted by a bag if it tastes simlar to the flavor boosts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.