Flavour Wishlist

Haha there’s a few things you don’t know about me my friend

2 Likes

Some kind of orange/chocolate orange :heart_eyes:
Also another vote for Bakewell tart! Basically make it cake or chocolate flavoured and I’ll eat it is what this is starting to sound like :cake: :candy:

Oh and another vote for lemon drizzle. More cake :yum:

Apple cinnamon!

For me this is a no-brainer, Huel already sells it in the US. Just slap a UK/EU nutritional facts label on it and get it out the door!

2 Likes

I love the taste ofBanoffee so Banoffee

1 Like

And one that’s practically needed for these days - Pumpkin Spice!

Like a seasonal Huel:

• Pina Colada for Summer
  • Pumpkin Spice for Autumn
  • Apple Cinnamon for Winter
  • ? for Spring.

How about some savoury/spicy flavours? For example,

• Pani puri (the flavoured water part thereof)
  • Jaljeera
  • Tabasco sauce and Worcester sauce

Pickled onion, spam, chicken and mushroom pot noodle and Stella Artois flavours sound good

1 Like

You can always mix your Huel with the beer, don’t shake it too much though!

I’d kill everyone on this forum for some soup flavours. Basil and tomato, winter vegetables, beetroot
Also I’ve tried jack Daniels in huel and would say spirits in moderation do work in heul.

1 Like

Idk, I can’t get over the idea of a thick, cold and salty beverage :nauseated_face:

A warm and salty Huel based food or a dry and salty one I would on the other hand definitely try!

I’ve had some delicious amuse-bouche cold soups at restaurants in the past, and at first the idea repulsed me, but they were surprisingly tasty. But they are only the size of a shot glass. would I want to drink 500ml of that. No.

oh god yes - I loved these things

1 Like

I agree, I love gazpacho, but guzzling away at a +500ml shaker of it, no thanks.

1 Like

Who says it has to be cold you can put warm water in

Yes, I suppose you are right. I’ve never drunk warm Huel, but no reason why not.

Ube/Purple Yam
Pandan
Peanut Butter
Red Velvet
Birthday Cake
Honeycomb
Rocky Road
Watermelon
Rose
White Chocolate
S’mores

I’d struggle to resist overdosing on Huel if these flavours came out :mask:

1 Like

Peanut butter already included in new flavour boosts coming soon :+1:

I guess if you used warmed up oat milk in it then it would be like a smooth porridge which sounds like it might be worth a try.

1 Like

Simply, bring back matcha flavour, that’s all I wish for.