[France & maybe other countries] cancelled delivery

Hello Huel-friends :slight_smile:

I ordered some Huel on the 13rd march 2020.
However, following containment due to covid19, the carrier decided not to deliver the order and returned it to the sender (Huel).
My bank account has been debited.

Customer service does not respond (I imagine they must be overwhelmed), and I do not know what to do … I post here in case some people have been in the same situation and could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hello - refunds are usually sorted once the parcel is received back at Huel - there is some info on the main page for refunds:

‘Once your return is received and inspected, we will drop you an email about your refund, which will take 5 working days to land back in your account. The refund will be made to the original payment method used.’

I’m sure they will get back to you regarding the refund but as you say, @Charlotte_Huel and her CS team are in the midst of some very trying times so it make take a while.

1 Like

I’m terribly sorry about this Jeff and thank you for being so understanding.

At the moment in some areas there is 24 hour delivery on certain dates, so we will certainly do all we can to help you here.

I can see you’ve sent us an email so we will make sure the team gets back to you about this as soon as possible to help you.