Gaining weight from a eating disorder

Hey I’m 25 I’m from uk
I’m basically very active I have a little one(age 2 ) to look after but I’m very underweight and was told I have a eating disorder but I’m looking for some help I desperately need to gain weight and im asking for advice or help please
I’m looking to gain weight and I constantly east and eat but clearly isn’t going on ?
Can anyone recommend anything to me to buy ! And gain weight
From harriett x

Hello Harriett - there are some articles in the guides section on gaining weight that may help you but if you’re really struggling, you may want to consider seeing a dietician or similar for advice?

Hey Harriet, if you’d been diagnosed with an eating disorder I recommend chatting with the health professional that gave you the diagnosis.

As Phil said we have some great articles on site that can help. I’d recommend giving them a read and the finding a product and flavour that you like such as Huel Powder v3.0 or Huel Ready-to-drink and showing your health professional the ingredient list and nutritional label for advice.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.