Have not heard anything about my order

Hi huel,

I have set up a reoccurring order and usually recieve msg from huel or dpd. So far I haven’t heard anything and no one has responded to my emails.allno have received is the payment confirmation.

Darren

When did you set it up? My suspicion is they’re not operating over the Easter weekend and you’ll hear from them tomorrow (assuming you ordered either after they closed on Thursday or more recently).

I think you are probably right. Theonly reason I did it today is that they said it would be fulfilled on Tuesday. I took that to mean it would be delivered on Tuesday. I am guessing that they mean that the order will be set up and I will get it on Wednesday.

Hi Darien, sorry for the confusion with your order. Huel HQ and our fulfillment house were indeed packed up over the bank holiday,

This is correct, since you ordered yesterday morning, your order will be processed and sent today so will be with you tomorrow. Once it is on it’s way you’ll receive your email confirmations.

If you have any other problems then let us know here or ideally team@huel.com.

Thanks for getting back to me. I changed the date to Thursday with dpd. All good

1 Like