Hi everyone, new here. Weight loss question

As someone who’s come in to this late, What you initially posted @User3532 was interesting.

However quite politely, @IcyElemental disagreed with several of your points and cited sources that also refuted them.

The discussion is interesting, but I have to say, you are not coming across as reasonable now.

You engage in the discussion, then suddenly throw in “I’ll explain to you like you’re a children (or a mentally handicapped adult)”

Well an intelligent person shows their intelligence by the ability to explain a complex subject at a level appropriate for the audience.

So feel free to break down the points and explain them simply, but adding insults to the mix doesn’t help anyone, yourself included.

You are also a little inconsistent. You warn people to be wary of posts supports things they sell, then quote some that do exactly that. ?

For what it’s worth, it’s an interesting discussion. That would be more interesting if it was slightly more civilized. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve given up on Huel, my diet over the past 4 days has been popcorn…alas, although I bought 30kg, I have now run out…

4 Likes

@User3532 has been suspended for two weeks following use of discriminatory and offensive language.

7 Likes

Thank you @Tim_Huel

@Tim_Huel Yay! Can’t you make it permanent…? :wink::man_shrugging:

2 Likes