How Huel changed my life

I’ve now used Huel for over a month. The reason I decided to try initially was to lose weight as it made calorie-counting very easy. While I still have weight to lose I feel confident to say I will continue to use Huel on a daily basis for the rest of my life, because it makes me feel very good, it’s simple, tastes delicious, vegan (humane) and nutritious. I am not a very busy person, but I find it difficult and time consuming to make nutritious meals several times a day. And expensive. I am not very fond of cooking either, and Huel is simply brilliant in my life. Before I would either eat nothing most meals (and junk food for dinner) or junk food for all meals. I love this product and it will be something I consume daily for as long as it is produced. I can’t praise Huel enough - a real life saver and has made such a positive change to my lifestyle. I also work out several times a week in the local gym and my performance both in lifting and cardio is better than ever. And as someone who has been struggling with a lifelong sugar addiction and troublesome relationship to food I am happy to report I have no cravings for sweets or junk foods at all since I started using this product. It has changed, and quite possibly saved my life.

I also love that the team are experts in what they do. It gives me peace of mind. Especially happy there is no maltodextrine in Huel, as I tried other products similar to Huel in the past, they gave me sugar spikes and made me feel dizzy - no such side effects from Huel. Truly one of the best changes I have ever made. Thank you.

19 Likes

I can absolutely relate to this. Huel has been a huge staple in my diet ever since I started consuming it almost 2 years ago. I would be heartbroken if it ever disappeared.
I haven’t used the forum yet but I feel as though the Huel team would appreciate comments like these.

8 Likes

Yes me too - I recognise a few things in what you say - as applying to me.

Occasionally I’m a little cynical in my posts/thoughts as is my nature, but overall I’m a big supporter and see me using Huel for the foreseeable. So long as original vanilla sticks around that is!

I’ve recommended it to some friends / colleagues - but no takers yet (afaik!) Just some gentle micky taking - their loss :grin:

3 Likes

Bra jobbat Squizzle :slight_smile: I agree with you, it’s an amazing product. I’ve been using it for 6 months now and still not tired of it, in fact I look forward to it daily!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for this post, I always make sure the team can read posts like this and it honestly makes our day :blush:

We’re so happy that we can make such positive differences in your lives.

Don’t worry, we’re not going anywhere.

6 Likes

Couldn’t ask for a better thing to read on my 21st ahaha.
Thanks again for your service!