How long have you Hueled?

Ok, so a week in and I have nothing but good things to say. I dived straight in to replacing 2-3 main meals with a Huel shake, and despite expecting some kind of kick-back I haven’t had any negative side effects.

On the plus side I’ve dropped 3lbs, partly from more accurately managing my calorie intake and partly from training more effectively. It’s basically taken away the excuse I tend to give myself that I haven’t eaten correctly when I want to stop running or lifting!!

So my question is…when should I expect the honeymoon period to be over?? How long have you kept this up for?

Since March 2016…most days twice a day. Some one… Rarely none. Rarely more than 2 huel meals a day

Honeymoon period?! I’m still there, I still get a weird excited thrill when I open a new pouch. Been using Huel since I started working here in Jan 2016, usually at least once a day!

2 Likes

2 years plus probably. Huel accounts for on average half of my weekly calories. It’s part of my lifestyle now.

1 Like

5 days… my first day I was unsure if I had done the correct thing and bought something I didn’t like.

Now the first couple of days are over I’m finding I’m actually looking forward to my Huel shakes and am now thinking that I will not have enough until pay day as I want to replace 2 main meals a day with Huel :joy:. I’m finding nothing but good things about my experience so far and of that continues will definitely be getting a bigger order next time!

September last year.

April 2018. Omg it’s my 1 year anniversary :scream:

@Tim_Huel In a good marriage you don’t notice it when the honeymoon phase is over :rofl:

5 Likes

This month 3 years!

At least for breakfast, later I have added lunch. Now I also use it for post workout.

Just over 3 years for me too.

It’s beginning to show :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

10 months here :slightly_smiling_face:

6 months for me

15 months ago I first started but had a couple of months gap because of DPD, where I purchased another product.

Little over 3 months now, still feel like I’m a new one here :joy:

2 Likes

It sure hasn’t worked on my complexion.

3 Likes

As a complex person myself I know it can do (black) magic.

2 Likes

I started in April 2017, 2 year anniversary!

2 Likes

It must be 3 years now for me I think. More frequently the past year.

2 Likes

389 days! :partying_face:

1 Like

I Hueled hardcore for about 3 months last year. 3 Huel shakes a day, maybe a banana or an apple, and exercising regularly. Only had a couple of actual meals in all that time. Lost a lot of weight. I was trying to make weigh in for a clinical trial. However, I then broke my foot (badly) and was disqualified from the trial so gradually eased off the Huel. That combined with becoming sedantry because of the damage I did to my foot means that I’m now quite porky again and so I’ve just started Hueling again yesterday.

2 Likes