How to clean huel from the carpet?

I think the best approach to online exchanges which you find unacceptable is either to ignore them, or to report them. But not to insist that others adapt their behaviour to suit your sensitivities. That approach seems to me to be futile, and risks ratcheting things up.

It’s up to the moderators to decide if the line has been crossed as far as the forum is concerned. Everyone should be treated with equal respect and equal robustness. No pussyfooting around certain individuals by their own request, we all need a bit of give and take.

1 Like

I chucked an nearly empty bottle to the back seat of the car once not realising I had forgotten to put the top on. The resulting mess still lives to this day on my car seats :frowning:

I’m afraid I don’t agree. I think we are fortunate to be participating in a forum which people use regularly enough that we can begin to understand people’s boundaries and respond to them positively. Just because we are online doesn’t mean we get permission to just treat everyone the same. Perhaps this is fine at the beginning, or on a forum which people participate in fleetingly and perfunctorily. However this community feels a lot better than that.

:point_up: this couldn’t be clearer. Respect it. Anything other is bordering on bullying.

OK, understood. Tho’ surprised. Will have to double-check who’s who before entering into discussions to avoid unwitting transgressions. Where are the boundaries? It’ll be a guessing game.

Don’t treat everyone the same? OK.

To be safe I’ll refrain from making any critical comments which might be considered ‘robust’. Better not to run the risk of saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Kid gloves from now on. :hugs:

and no hard feelings! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.