Huel 4.0 Ideas

I am getting on a bit…

1 Like

I’d actually disagree on this one. From someone who has Huel everyday, the flavours can get a bit repetitive. I know that there is a variety of flavours at the moment but I do find myself using what’s left of my flavour boosts and flavour drops to switch it up so would be nice to have an expansion of flavours in my opinion. Side note - I’m missing the flavour boosts :frowning:

2 Likes

Interesting idea. So what would I like to see?
Rather than a 4.0 (that could be a base with variants 4.1, 4.2 etc)

4.1 Gym bunny variant, with higher vitamins content such as Vitamin C and Iron for example. Some vitamins are more beneficial than others for people who work out compared to someone who doesn’t, proportions I am thinking.

4.2 A weight loss variant, lower calories but bulked up, thicker to help the eater feel fuller for longer. Dieting comes with challenges, such as ensuring the nutrient uptake is kept and hydration etc etc, but a product designed specifically for this could be attractive.

4.3 A high flavour variant, imagine vanilla but really stronger, for those that crave flavour (flavour it yourself I hear)… Intense cherry, would that work?

A lower price snack bar would be appreciated, covered in carob, or a dense flapjack.

There is a market for ultra sports products, cyclists, marathon runners, climbers etc, who currently consume high energy gels etc, small, pocketable but dense in energy.

Lots of things…

2 Likes

Ive said it before, I’ll say it again even though I know it’s never going to happen :rofl:

A savoury drinkable Huel.

When you dont have a sweet tooth its damn hard to do more than one shake a day, and I’d like to have two.

And no, hot and savoury dont suit me, I’d like some kind of umami shake.

2 Likes

I think the waste from the powder packaging is negligible compared to other things in life - which can not always been avoided.
And I think the product range is very huge at the moment, and the formula has been improved several times, so I don’t see the need to create a 4.0 edition.
Every time you change something some will like it, some will complain. So I don’t see the benefit; maybe you invest in something else, or save money in these times (that are economically quite difficult).

Sustainability also means that we do not always need something new.

2 Likes

not if that’s only thing you consume or even if you just take 3 portions a day.

I added instant coffee to chocolate huel for a mocha when I wanted the kick but not the extra water.

Sorry, but I just did not really fully understand whether the German webstore sends v3.1 or v4.0. It seems to be that it will be a “surprise”, and that the nonsold v31 is just given away randomly, while some customers get 4.0. Is this really the case?

Thanks in advance.

There is no Huel v4.0

1 Like

Sorry for any confusion, to confirm, there is not Huel v4.0. We are currently running down the stock of v3.0 Powder and then switching over to v3.1. All changes are on our website for reference too!

There is no confusion… Only people confusing themselves.

1 Like

Ok, you’re right, I meant “the new” and “the old” Huel, that is v3.1 or v3.0 (and not 4.0).
So how is this handled for the German webstore?

As Jess said we are currently running down the stock of v3.0 some flavours are being sent out in v3.1 for DE however we don’t have set dates for changeover as this will happen organically once the last pouches of v3.0 are sent out. Here is all information about the version changes. I hope this helps!

@Charlotte: As a general rule, links to german speaking people don’t work here. For whatever reason. This one changes to a 404 page within some seconds.

@mbs: Assuming Germans also get their products from the warehouse in Neuwied, I just bought UU, which was 3.1 already. Can’t talk about other flavours.

Ok, thanks. So the coffee flavour seems to be gone definitely.

@Flamme oh that’s odd! I’ll ask the technical team to look into this. Is your country set to Germany when going onto the Huel website?

Are you going to introduce a new flavour with 4.0? Or new flavour for the next Black Edition?

We are not in the process of making a 4.0 powder currently, we just wanted to find out what our Hueligans wanted to see in the future. Is there a particular flavour you would like us to come out with?

Forget 4.0…Just seen the (now deleted post) about Huel Blue edition! OMG

I’m in favour. It just refers to the advertising strategy not the products. It worked here