Huel 4.0 Ideas

How much has to be changed so that you increase the number before the comma? Why haven’t you called the recent update 4.0 but 3.1? What exactly makes the difference?

I think we would have to wait until 1.9 onto 2.0, but that’s just my thoughts. I’m happy to ask our product marketing team!

Yes could we have chocolate orange flavour powder or chocolate raspberry flavour would be nice, also hot and sweet dessert flavours, (like hot and savoury but hot and sweet)! Thanks

1 Like

I would warmly welcome the back-roll to 3.0 taste profiles.
I am talking here about: Berry, Chocolate and Coffee - which are the 3 flavors I used to buy/ consume.

Unfortunately, the new versions are totally off, especially Berry that tastes like a caugh syrop full of artificial sweeteners.

One of the key ‘features’ of Huel that kept me to it, were its low-key flavors/ low sweeteness. It’s gone

2 Likes

It’s been said before but for ‘low-key flavors/ low sweeteness’, just add U/U.

I doubt it will be a solution:

1. It’s not just sweeter, the taste is different, so even with less sweetness, it will still not taste like berries/ coffee at all. It will be just whatever artificial flavor it has, but a bit less annoying

2. Wouldn’t make it more sense to keep it less sugary, and if someone wants to make it sweeter, let them add few spoons of sugar or other stevia?
    In restaurants, you usually, get some salt/pepper/sugar to boost the taste if needed, they don’t give you a jar of water to just pour it on your plate to kill the excess sweetness/ saltiness…

I may give it a shot, if I order ever again.
For now I will consider shopping around for alternatives (and trying to swallow 8 bags I already got)

PS: besides my issue with the product, I wanted to say that your customer and social team really makes a great job, in terms of actually responding to feedback here and solving issues with orders.
Sadly the consumer insights team is not yet om their level :wink:

1 Like

650 calories in 500-700 ml
No artificial sweeteners.
I find the 400 calorie portion awkward. Not enough for a meal
FEWER FLAVOURS. MORE MACRO OPTIONS.
I prefer the Macro of Huel original powder (more carbs less fat) but don’t want artificial sweetener so am stuck with black.

Thank you for your kind words about the team :raised_hands:

The insights team will be looking into key metrics like repeat purchase rate and feedback from the new formula so thank you for taking the time to let us know.

I was thinking that this thread was a kind of fantasy wish list brainstorm for a future formulation

I have 666 kcal in 700ml (2000/3=666). Just add more powder.

And unflavored version exists already, eat that.

1 Like

It is @Jeff_M

Feel free to add more fun product suggestions for future Huel powder!