Huel after having a cosmetic surgery

Hey, I had a rhinoplasty procedure from the best nose job expert in Toronto. I was asked to take a few weeks rest after the procedure in order to quicken the healing process and to avoid swelling.
As I am staying alone at home, there is nobody to help me with my household job. I have to do all the jobs by myself. I hate the idea of appointing a servant. The greatest challenge that I face right now is that I am not in a health condition to cook by myself.Therefore, I thought of buying some packaged foods so that I can use them for two or more days without having to enter the kitchen.
I came to know about “huel” through a friend of mine. She told me that it is a nutritionally complete powdered food that contains all the proteins, carbs and fats that are needed for the human body.
Is it safe for a person who underwent a rhinoplasty procedure to start using huel? Can anyone of you please explain how to use it and make it a part of my diet?

I’m looking at having a similar op at some point. I would say you will need a blender to mix Huel, as you’ll need to avoid vigorously shaking a Huel bottle until you’re healed.

All the should need to do is add 2-3 scoops to cold water, blend and off you go! You can of course add other things to it to add variety, but that’s the most basic way to make it.

Thank you so much. :slight_smile: