Huel Bar - now available to pre-order, for dispatch on the 20th Dec

I read the rules and re-read your posts. I don’t see anything wrong! I thought it provided food for thought…get it? ok, ok, I should have used the word educational :slight_smile:

@archimedes I sent you an email about it the other day explaining.

The key is to stick to the rules here, https://discuss.huel.com/faq, I’m sorry but we won’t have time to individually edit each hidden post.

2 Likes

Back on topic: I am finding that if I have more than one bar in a day it gives me flatulence. Must be the polydextrose.

How many did you have ? I’ve only had one bar in a day and no gas

2 bars. I think I might be okay with just 1 bar too.

@alexday good point about the number of bars for sale. We will add a few more options. But currently you can change the quantity of 32 bars on the basket page to achieve the same objective.

1 Like

No just when you are clearly only here to Troll plenty of other negative stuff is allowed.

2 Likes

The discount information on the page to buy the bars is slightly wrong at the moment.

You get 40% off for 80 bars, and then when you get a subscription you get 10% off that already discounted price. That’s not the same as 50% off in total as the page claims:

Price: £103.50
You save: £88.49 (50%)

If it were really 50% off then the “you save” should be the same as the price.

Even so, the bigger discounts for larger orders has made the price seem much more reasonable, so I think I’ll be ordering some now.

1 Like

On the order page for Huel Bars, in the “Pack sizes” section, there is “48 bars” listed three times. It should instead list 48, 64, 80.

By the way, one of Huel competitors is running a special event during January where if you order over 100 EUR worth of product, you get 5 of their bars included at no additional cost. Is Huel planning on doing something similar? I would love to try out the Huel bars, but cannot justify paying 12 GBP for 5 bars just to try them.

Which page are you seeing 48 listed three times? On this page it seems fine to me - https://huel.com/products/huel-bar

No plans for a special promotion at the moment.

Hi,

do you already have a date when the huel bars are available on the german website?

Niklas

What’s the shelf life of the bars?

five months.

Any idea when these are due back in stock?

2 Likes

Any ideas when these will be back in stock?

3 Likes

It’s miserable isn’t it? I’ve been asking this for months and can’t any kind of substantive response. I’m wondering if there’s been a health issue of some sort with them?

I’ve definitely overeaten them without any of the threatened side effects. Every time Huel make them though, the forums are filled with people complaining that they’re too dry; I wonder has that caused Huel to give up. Hope not: I think they’re fine, just buy in the knowledge that it’s good to have water available when you’re eating them.

Any comment @Tim_Huel? Will there be another release of Huel bars?

EDIT: oops, already answered in a more recent thread: Any update on Huel bars coming back in stock?

[and the answer is “no information available at the moment”]

2 Likes

Absolutely, we are planning on re-releasing them as soon as we can!

2 Likes

thanks :slight_smile: I agree- I think the bars are fine and very take on outdoor excursions or cycling

The headline on this subject is a bit misleading this year …

4 Likes