Huel Bars v2.0 now available

A new & improved version of Huel Bar is now available with a new soft texture.

Huel Bar v2.0 is:

• High protein - 15.5g per bar
  • High in fibre - 7.5g per bar
  • A source of omega-3 fats
  • Contains all 26 vitamins & minerals
  • Rich in vitamin C and Iron
  • Vegan
  • Gluten-free

You can buy them here read the label and nutrition informaiton here.

5 Likes

If I ordered 80 bars a few days ago and the order was dispatched today (a few hours before your announcement), am I getting the new 2.0 bars?

Hi @Cesare_de_Cal - you’ll be receiving the older version of the bars. We updated the website content around 11am yesterday (Wednesday) so from that point people will be receiving the new bars.

2 Likes

Thanks James! FYI I think this page needs to be updated to reflect the latest changes (Huel Bar): https://uk.huel.com/pages/versions-of-huel

Plus, I see the fiber contents of the Huel Bars was reduced from 15 grams to about 7. Were 15 grams too much?

Thanks; we’ve had lots of web content to update - that page has been done now (apart from contents navigation) and I think all content is updated for the new powder and bar; but if you spot anything else, please let us know.

Yes, the fibre is reduced as we’ve used different soluble fibre binders, some people complained that a couple of the previous bars had a mild laxative effect.

3 Likes

Tried my first 2.0 bar. What a difference!! They are a LOT more softer, great texture. There is a little strange film over the top that’s a bit artificial…almost like a glossy honey type of look but minor gripe for a big upgrade.
All you had to do is keep these in stock. Well done Huel team!

2 Likes

Just tried my first of the new huel bars… please never change this recipe, these are amazing. 10/10. What a treat. Almost feels like there’s no way something can be this healthy and taste this good!

3 Likes

OMG! I just tried Huel Bar 2.0!

I didn’t know they had been upgraded… just out of stock for ages!

They are fruity flavoured, juicier, crispier, much more like a chocolate bar!

I was only going to have one for dinner but want two!

THANK YOU HUELSTERS!!!

4 Likes

Agreed, they’re going to serve another purpose for me in teaching myself how to control my urges for tasty treats.

2 Likes

And here’s me with 80 Huel 1.2 bars left lol

5 Likes

lol… harsh

Just tried the new bar. Definitely a better texture and they seem to taste a bit better too. I’m a bit upset at the higher fat/sugar/salt content as I think the crumbly v1 bars were just fine.

I do like the new dark crunchy things in v2. It seems like you’ve added some sort of nut?

They’re cacao nibs, I think.

1 Like

They are cacao nibs

4 Likes

I’ve not tried the new bars yet, but I actually really liked the crumbly dry texture of the original ones…think I was a minority tho…

2 Likes

Quick tip before it’s too late: Keep some of your old 1.0 bar wrappers. When you feel the need for an old style bar, just pour half a scoop of huel into the wrapper & voila!

9 Likes

LOL - great tip.

Prices are too high… specially when buying in euros… I will buy an alternative like Jimmy Joy…

Please make something for the euro conversion, I dont like buying in pounds

2 Likes

Hi @airiartev - we will have something set up for Euros for those residing in Europe very soon.

1 Like

I want to buy bars and cereals, any estimated time to wait?