Huel Black Edition

I love the protein split, not worried about the sugar. Rather that than artificial sweetener.

I got an email this morning advising that there is a Huel black and white version coming soon. It tastes of minstrels.

There ya go @berserker another boomer joke for your list.

2 Likes

@hunzas watch you will be called racist now for joking

It was just taking the piss out of boomers…which is the thing nowadays…so ageist rather than racist.

Wow, can’t wait for the Huel Black Edition… it will be a perfect meal after a workout.

@hunzas I know that mate but you know what some people are like, any excuse to mention the racist word. :smiley:

Is this going to be a limited edition or not?

I just found it funny when you said TV games. I haven’t heard it said like that before and it made you sound a million years old (and racist)

1 Like

@hunzas does actually like dressing up in women’s clothes though and his face is already dolled up. He looks quite glamorous in his mini skirt he/she is very convincing. Hang on pass the bucket I can feel something working its way up from my stomach to my throat.

It’s how I describe myself on Tinder.

Actually I have never in my life been a “gamer” - is that the right word? It’s the sort of thing I’d possibly enjoy, and then I’d spend too much time on it. If I want to sit in a dark room playing with myself, I do something that takes far less time.

1 Like

Will the liquid be black?

If you leave it out of the fridge long enough.

2 Likes

I was considering that it may be a darker colour due in part to recipe additions, but am thinking more likely it’s the packaging that will have a black stripe or white on black logo patch or some such.

I drink my Huel black like my soul.

I’m very curious…

4 Likes

Activated charcoal perhaps?

1 Like

That would absorb a lot of the vitamins and minerals and such I presume, so I don’t think they’ll add that.

1 Like

Don’t they give you that in hospitals if you have taken a paracetamol overdose

Paracetamol OD is treated with a NAC drip IV. Activated charcoal used to be given as a precaution against generic or unknown poisioning to stop toxins from being adsorbed into the blood stream.

1 Like

Well, they added probiotics and kombucha. Adding activated charcoal kind of feels like it’d make the hipster trinity lol.

1 Like

Don’t forget the acerola cherries and kelp!
Kombucha, probiotics, acerola, kelp and charcoal… ingredients worthy of those posh Wholefood stores in Kensington where the ‘cafe’ next door charges £18 for a bowl of plain breakfast porridge, or £36 for oats with pomegranate seeds, chia and avocado