Huel Black Edition

I received a batch of Huel v3. The box contained a brochure “Ready, lets get started”. On the page detailing Huel products, there is reference to Huel Black Edition “Less Carbs, more protein, zero artificial sweeteners”.

I do not see that product listed anywhere online on the Huel web site or do I get any results from a google search.

Is this a new unannounced product?

5 Likes

Oh wow! You’re probably one of the first who has received the new Huel, congratulations.

Please make a review about the new v3 formula! :smiley:
I’m hoping that texture is still nice and thick.

3 Likes

Well? WELL!!! Have you tasted it yet? What’s it like? What’s the texture like? Tell us EVERYTHING! NOW! Stop what you’re doing and make some Huel please!

3 Likes

I like my Huel v3.0 like I like my men, nice and thick.

4 Likes

I started reading that sentence and thought “he’s really going to go there!” and then you didn’t.

I like my men like I like my editions.

2 Likes

Can you post pics of the brochure?

Tell us more! How does 3.0 taste and send photos of the black edition!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

I feel bad that I didn’t

I like the line from The Thick of It. “I like my coffee like I like my men: white, and weak.”

fuck
2 Likes

Skip to 00:52
Thank me later

3 Likes

Much later.

2 Likes

I am not getting my new version until tomorrow as they fucked it all up now. They don’t give you a pick up shop option until it’s left the depot for delivery to your home address so when you select it they leave it on the van and drop it off in the shop the day after. And the app Is useless as you can set it up to simply deliver to your chosen pick up shop automatically which is a great idea but that don’t even work or they ignore it. Useless bastards.

2 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

@Tim_Huel could anyone explain this product? So many protein and also so many sugar.

2 Likes

going to take a guess that it’s aimed at sports enthusiasts and pro’s who need this formulation balance.

2 Likes

How is 3.0? Could you make a review?

1 Like

Hi @Phil_C - where did you get these images? I do not see the product listed on the Huel website and cannot find any reference doing a google search.

1 Like