Huel Black Edition

2000kcal of ‘black’ Huel would give you 220 grams of protein. I work out hard several times a week and 220g of protein would be a complete overkill.

Most research shows that consuming more than 2.2g of protein per 1kg of lean body mass doesn’t show any benefits as 2g is already a lot. I actually surpass my protein needs already by consuming normal Huel.

Maybe Huel made a special new formula just for Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, haha. :joy:

1 Like

I only wear black and I have to say that a picture of packaged powder has never turned me on before today.

9 Likes

Black Edition is coming soon. More information next week. :black_flag:

16 Likes

My first thought was keto but 9g sugar per portion seems too high for that?

That 9g is from the natural ingredients I presume. They seem to be aiming for the people who don’t like sucralose.

If it’s ingredients though wouldn’t the other V3 versions have same sugar levels?

Keto/low carb haa been in demand for ages, but keto is definitely something James et al don’t buy into, so maybe just low carb?

Several complete food companies have different formulas so Huel making 2 powders which are different seems logical. The natural ingredients in the black version can be quite different from the normal v3.

Low carb, high protein.

Is this… keto huel?

Goths don’t go to the gym tho…

1 Like

You say that but where are all the fat goths?

2 Likes

You cant see them they hide in dark rooms playing tv games.

As an aside I see Bauhaus are playing a gig next year at Alexandra Palace in London.

I’d go if it wasn’t such a shite venue. Bela Lugosi is dead.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: ok boomer

3 Likes

Ask and you shall receive…

3 Likes

You’re going to love Nic Cage’s son

He got you there John :pensive: smh my head

2 Likes

You have my interest! :thinking:

Jo Brand has let herself go

5 Likes

Do you get a free Lynx gift set with it?

1 Like

This damn song has wormed its way into the depths of my brain. I sang it in the shower earlier. Damn you. Damn you to hell.

Huel: Shagger Edition.

2 Likes

Paradoxically (or not), higher protein content is most useful when on a caloric deficit, to avoid losing muscle mass when losing weight.

1 Like