Huel Black is a game changer!

Funny you should say that @robbiec- I started with Black vanilla and chocolate and then on my second order got some V3 flavours. Now when I go back to having the black I can taste the coconut sugar much more than I did initially in the vanilla. I like it though!

1 Like

I started on Black Edition when I first had Huel as I was mainly interested in massively boosting my protein intake (which was far too low on my old diet).

After several months of Vanilla at home, Chocolate at work (rinse and repeat again and again) I’m still not bored of either - although I would say the chocolate was an acquired taste for me.

Now that I’m on 5-6 Huels a day I’ve moved over to the 3.0 in my next delivery - I must say it was a treat ordering six different flavours!

Just an update, I’ve stopped the 5:2 diet, as I found it difficult to last on 600kcal a day. I switched to 16:8 and found that much easier and didn’t have the guilt if I ate cake or something. I inadvertently ended up doing 17:7.

I’ve lost 9lbs without any exercise or too much struggle. My digestive health is far better, and I am generally healthier. I’ve added in some (very light) physical exercise with the aim to build up strength in my arthritic joints. Hopefully I will be back to running this year!

Just to reiterate HUEL BLACK IS A GAME CHANGER!!!

1 Like

I’ve got little frame of reference as my first & only two bags of Huel so far are Black chocolate + vanilla, but I do like it too.

I’ve used 90g at a time for one or two meals a day, usually lunch with a banana and/or 10g raisins chucked in the nutribullet with three ice cubes. I’ve also used 50:50 mix of Innocent coconut milk on days when I have calories to spare & not felt hungry once yet.

1 Like

Hi ive just purchased Huel Black choc this week and it is brilliant, I was on the 5:2 diet 3 years ago and by purchasing huel black the 5:2 diet is now so easy as im having my 800 calories on fasting days by using huel, one in the morning and one early evening 800 calories all sorted no measuring or picking certain food faffing around on fast days brilliant.
Fast day was yesterday and had huel black and first time i had no hunger pains, 5:2 diet is gonna be so much easier in future now

1 Like