Huel Calculator App for iOS and Android

Hey,

any change of implementing a feature where it would count the calories based on the gram amount of Huel consumed? I feel like a lot of people use kitchen scales so it would be more practical to input the information in grams instead of calories.

1 Like

Hello,

I have used this and was great before. Since resetting my phone I can no longer seem to find it on play store to download for android?

Thanks

Linda has updated her iOS app to show calculations for v3.0 and black edition.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/huel-calculator/id1188836017 :grinning:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

You are legends

New update to the excellent Huel app on iOS adding hot and savoury and RTD.

AppStore URL - https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/huel-calculator/id1188836017

1 Like

Thank you for posting the updates here!

Just wanted to let you know thereā€™s an issue with the app if you have dark mode on - I will upload a fix today (but might take a day or two for apple to approve it)

I have some spare time now to work on this app. Iā€™m thinking I will make it possible to select different types of Huel products in the same meal plan. So maybe a Shake for breakfast and Hot and Savoury for lunch etc. Any thoughts on that? And as always, if you have any ideas or feedback, let me know.

3 Likes

This would be useful indeed.

Two more functions I have already searched for and would like to see integrated:

1. Being able to insert the wanted total number of daily calories directly.
  2. A function that works the other way round and lets me know: If I eat x g of Huel in a meal, how many calories is it and esp. how much water is recommended for it?

oh, and a third one:
3. A ā€œsplit equally for 3 mealsā€ button (Or a ā€œhow many meals per day do you want to eat?ā€ choice, that uses the chosen number for equal distribution)

1 Like

Sorry to bring up an old thread - but i can see this is being worked on periodically.

Iā€™ve used the app a few times and i think the biggest thing this is missing is the ability to split consumption over three meals. I have often if i used a TDDE calculator online and i want to know how many grams i should use for three meals, that would be great.

Also on the last summary page, The ā€œyour Huel Meal Planā€ - it would be great if there was a summary of your macros.

2 Likes