Huel Chocolate RTD is Go

Doesn’t seem that bad if you can order them individually.

Wow just had my first chocolate RTD and it’s gorgeous, sadly the bottle was empty in no time. Out of the other RTD’s and all the powder flavours this is the only one I can say is actually gorgeous.

2 Likes

Strangely, I liked the chocolate one least of all. Sad to say, I didn’t really take to RTD so can’t see me ordering any more in the near future.

Yep I agree, although berry RTD is a close second.

Jesus mate it’s just a plastic bottle. I don’t mean to kink-shame but do you really think it’s gorgeous? I dread to think what you did with it.

A sexy photo too? Do we need this kind of filth on this forum?

5 Likes

Yes I thought it was gorgeous it went down a treat thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Make sure you wash it before you recycle it.

3 Likes

My issue with chocolate is that has some weird flavour in the middle. Can’t point out. Ain’t awful, but that makes it not as great in my opinion.

I get a weird undertaste / aftertaste in all three RTDs - not an unpleasant taste, just one, like you, that I can’t place…
It’s something that isn’t in the powder.
Personally I think it comes through strongest in the vanilla

1 Like

All 3 of the RTDs have a taste that is weird and similar, but to me not unpleasant Most noticeable in the vanilla.

1 Like

Bloody hell Christina said same thing at same time

:joy::laughing::joy::laughing::joy: @hunzas

1 Like

Interesting, I thought Vanilla was the best.

1 Like

I too found less of the strange taste in vanilla, though I only tried one bottle of that, compared to a whole case of chocolate and berry. I thought it was strongest in chocolate.

1 Like

I prefer all 3 flavours of RTD to the powders, Vanilla and Berry RTD did have a weird/different taste but I still liked them over the powder. But for me like I said the Chocolate RTD is definitely the best, I knew from the first silp , it just tasted like a rich smooth chocolate drink is supposed to taste. That’s just my opinion just like @David loves his Berry powder :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Thanks now i need to order it. Christmas time is hot chocolate time .

Again, strange how tastes differ. I much prefer the powder.

It’s been over 2 months now. Any update on the EU release?

Yeap a lot of movement internally but I can’t say too much sorry. I appreciate you’re been incredibly patient but good things come to those who wait.

Tell me that’s a double release. Chocolate + Coffee RTDs…:yum: