RTD Flavours - what next?

As the weekend closes in, we start daydreaming at Huel HQ, and we would love your thoughts on an idea!

Which Ready-to-drink flavour do you wanna see next? (if you like the sound of a few, choose your favourite)
  • Latte/Cold Brew Coffee
  • Salted Caramel
  • Coconut
  • Cookie Dough

0 voters

If yours isn’t on here, please do suggest more below!

Morcilla de Burgos RTD version

Minced pie!

2 Likes

Cherry ripe :heart_eyes: … cherry chocolate and coconut :heart:

1 Like

Cherry & Coconut would be nice definitely but something less sweet in the range with a bit of bite would be good too - like Honey, Lemon & Ginger.

2 Likes

Yes, or blood orange and something to give a bit of sharp. My mind goes to carrot and coriander but that’s probably more for a soup lol.

Why blood orange in particular?

Maybe because of the incredibly good tasting sanpellegrino drinks?

Not sure that would work in rtd tbh.

I’d buy a crate of iced coffee type flavour for when I’m feeling lazy and keep a few in the fridge.

As far as my suggestions go, maybe hazelnut and chocolate (nutella style!) or hazelnut and cappuccino (I used to put hazelnut syrup into my iced coffees back when I commuted).

1 Like

Ah, thanks. I tend not to buy fizzy drinks, so wouldn’t know.

1 Like

Me neither, not in yonks! But they used to have them in the fridge in my old job and that blood orange flavour would repeatedly be the first to be snaffled up by the juniors!

It’s a lovey flavour but I’m not 100% sure citrus works too well in shakes personally. Maybe mango?

Black pudding flavour? Yeuch, not for me thanks :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I just drank a gingerbread oat milk latte. Twas nice and that would work as an RTD flavour, but guess like pumpkin spice would just be a seasonal flavour so not ideal.

5 Likes

A puppy is not just for Christmas; it’s lovely cold in a sandwich with mustard as a Boxing Day lunch.

1 Like

Caramel ! Omg makes me salivate

2 Likes

I don’t think that you will get a representative sample with this poll.

1 Like

Why do you think this?

Would the latte/cold brew coffee contain caffeine? Only asking because @mbs has voted for it :thinking:

2 Likes

Meow! Naughty @Bee :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I think I may have mentioned this once or twice before - Banana is clearly missing from the RTD line up. (And from your poll :slightly_frowning_face:) :banana: :banana: :banana: :grin:

5 Likes