Huel Flavour Systems drop in price!

Our Huel flavours systems are now down to £7.50! We know how much you all love them.

Get yourself one here - https://huel.com/collections/other-huel-products/products/natural-flavour-and-sweetener-pouches

Unfortunately we are currently still out of Banana, Strawberry and P&C. Strawberry will be back this week!

Hope this helps the wallets out, even if it is only a little!

1 Like

Straight after my order. Grrrr.
I suppose there has to be a cut off, not to worry, it’s only £1

Glad it has gone down in price, but I am severely disappointed that said flavours are still out of stock. Tim, can you explain why it takes so long to get these flavours? I would like to be able to order the flavour needed when needed.

Massively sorry for the inconvenience. Let me attempt to explain.

The lead time on these flavours is approximately 5 weeks and this is because the flavours are bespoke to us and our supplier doesn’t just have them in bulk ready for delivery, they must be made to order. Once they are delivered they need to be packaged by us which takes further time. So on weeks where we have massive influxes of sales in flavours I can be caught “on the hop.” Recently our flavours have experienced far more interest. I have ordered large amounts of these flavours to keep us going for a long time.

The good news is that Strawberry will be back this week, possibly today and Pineapple and Coconut will follow shortly.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

We have the Strawberry and the Pineapple and Coconut flavour systems back in stock and online for you to order!

3 Likes

Just had my morning Huel with the Pineapple and Coconut flavour system. I have to say it was by far the most exciting Huel I’ve had so far. I think fruit flavours work really well with Huel. I’d like to see more, eg passionfruit, mango, forest fruits…

Great that the price has dropped - it may only be a quid but it’s encouraged me to buy two more flavours…!

1 Like

@Maria Pineapple and Coconut is my favourite too, closely followed by Banana.

Did you have it with unflavoured Huel or vanilla?

1 Like

@Marcus That was with the vanilla - extremely tasty. Banana and rhubarb & custard are the only flavours I’ve yet to try - thanks for the recommendation!

@Maria Yes, the flavour systems seem to go well with vanilla Huel.