Huel for sale (free except postage)

My son has just given up on Huel and passed his bags of Hot and Savoury to me. So I have a bag of Carbonara and a bag of Madras available free if anyone wants to pay for the postage. Collection from Uttoxeter or Derby is also available.

I don’t do facebook, otherwise i’d advertise it there.

Hey there! Sorry to hear that your son decided to not consume Huel anymore. Was there any particular reason for this? If he’s been having trouble with something Huel-related, please send us an email at team@huel.com so that we can look into this and help :pray:

No issue, he’s just lazy and prefers the shakes as he is on the road all day. I eat H&S everyday (for one meal) during autumn/winter/spring, then change over to shakes and H&S for the rest of the year.

I’m only offering these two pouches as they are my least favourite flavours, use to really like the Carbonara but it started to become a little sickly towards the end of the serving.

Keep up the good work.

Great to hear it is a personal preference :slightly_smiling_face:

What H&S do you enjoy at the moment? If you ever need help with anything Huel-related, don’t hesitate to let us know!

I’m surprised no-one has taken you up on the offer.l which I saw when you posted it. If you want to give them away then I’d taken then if you would oblige in shipping them to me. I can even give you a bit of cash for the bags as well as shipping.

But leave it a few days in case there are any other takers.

I have sent you a pm :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.