Huel no longer available from Amazon?

I was thinking of using this year’s Christmas Amazon vouchers to pay for my Huel. It would be a nice change to buy things that I actually use and need this year.

Huel is currently out of stock, any idea when it might come back into stock? I have plenty of Amazon voucher that I’d like to use.

Amazon have over 200 pouches of Huel but they can’t find them so we are in discussions with them. Sorry but we don’t currently have an ETA.

Hi, I’ve been using Huel for around 6 months now. Ordering from Amazon is quite a big thing for me as it allows me to use the locker service. I travel extensively with work and spend little time at home so collecting it from the locker is the only practical way I have of taking delivery.

Wonder if they ever turned up or somebody at Amazon must of liked the taste of it and took all the stash home for themselves. 200 pouches lot of money.

Mind you a Seller here trying to double his money, probably hunzas and his Arfur Daley mates lol

Probably diverted them to their lab for evaluation and copying! Seems Amazon have their own brand product now. Looked yday didn’t see it on the UK site

I wrote about it the other day :slight_smile: The macros/micros are way off for a Complete Food product, it’s hard to argue with how nutritionally dense it is but you’re not likely to use it for a majority of your meals.

Good write up thanks.

See a few people clicked on the link in my last post - wasn’t intended to be a link seems to be autoconverte d by the board. I was letting everyone know it was only on the US and not UK version :hushed:

Removed link to Amazon for you.

Votes on new complete food business name

Still not available.

Huel was replaced on Amazon back in October, the issue raised here was just an out of stock issue. However, we have now removed Huel from Amazon totally. We believe this is the best move for our customers by offering a superior level of service allowing us to control the end to end customer experience.

Amazon

Okay the listing is stil there, thanks for the prompt reply.

On Amazon UK at least there are still products in stock listed by what appears to be Huel directly. The shaker and various flavour boosts are still there.

There is also this rather cool looking store which I’d not noticed before: https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/page/6DCAE882-789F-4411-BFA2-EB593E9B2674?ingress=0&visitId=18e35484-6793-4062-bd87-6367f2d520bc&lp_slot=mobile-auto-sparkle-tetris&store_ref=SB_A04995352ROKR8LDAOPXT

Personally I’d order through Amazon if I could, fulfilment by Amazon opens up a lot more delivery options, including Lockers, and it also means those of us who receive vouchers from work etc can use them on Huel. Amazon is how I discovered meal replacements (Mana, initially) and ended up with Huel.

Not much good to us but Amazon in USA sell a starter pack

Interesting to read many of the reviews on there though, a good one from a Gulf war veteran.

Wow! Yes, that’s an excellent review. Huel really is a life changer. Changed mine, big time.

Come on biys and girls! Don’t give amazon the cut they want! Go straight to Huel!

I wouldn’t dream of ordering Huel from anywhere other than the Huel website. The service is brilliant!

Agree with you, especially when you put an order in one evening and get it delivered next day free of charge.

I know you probably can’t reply to this but I wouldn’t want to buy Huel from Amazon anyway.

Reason being: Underpaid Amazon employees and ridiculously rich owner. Share the love Jeff Bezos!

@TimOfficialHuel Super agree! Huel is much more, it’s a way of life!