Huel no longer available from Amazon?

Huel was replaced on Amazon back in October, the issue raised here was just an out of stock issue. However, we have now removed Huel from Amazon totally. We believe this is the best move for our customers by offering a superior level of service allowing us to control the end to end customer experience.

2 Likes

Okay the listing is stil there, thanks for the prompt reply.

On Amazon UK at least there are still products in stock listed by what appears to be Huel directly. The shaker and various flavour boosts are still there.

There is also this rather cool looking store which I’d not noticed before: https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/page/6DCAE882-789F-4411-BFA2-EB593E9B2674?ingress=0&visitId=18e35484-6793-4062-bd87-6367f2d520bc&lp_slot=mobile-auto-sparkle-tetris&store_ref=SB_A04995352ROKR8LDAOPXT

Personally I’d order through Amazon if I could, fulfilment by Amazon opens up a lot more delivery options, including Lockers, and it also means those of us who receive vouchers from work etc can use them on Huel. Amazon is how I discovered meal replacements (Mana, initially) and ended up with Huel.

1 Like

Not much good to us but Amazon in USA sell a starter pack

Interesting to read many of the reviews on there though, a good one from a Gulf war veteran.

2 Likes

Wow! Yes, that’s an excellent review. Huel really is a life changer. Changed mine, big time.

2 Likes

Come on biys and girls! Don’t give amazon the cut they want! Go straight to Huel!

1 Like

I wouldn’t dream of ordering Huel from anywhere other than the Huel website. The service is brilliant!

5 Likes

Agree with you, especially when you put an order in one evening and get it delivered next day free of charge.

2 Likes

I know you probably can’t reply to this but I wouldn’t want to buy Huel from Amazon anyway.

Reason being: Underpaid Amazon employees and ridiculously rich owner. Share the love Jeff Bezos!

@Tim_Huel Super agree! Huel is much more, it’s a way of life!