Huel Ready To Drink Shake

Hello,

I love the huel ready to drink shakes, especially banana. The only issue is that it has a lot of saturated fat, a 1600 calorie diet of huel ready to drink is 100% of saturated fat. Is there a way to lower that? I love your product and love the fact that it is ready made. It goes well in hand with my schedule, but the saturated fat content is too high!

1 Like

I think without the fats you would definitely not have the same smooth texture - best to treat RTD as a convenience when its needed rather than your sole source of daily nutrition.

1 Like

Ready to drink is not designed to be used as the sole source of nutrition. The marco ratios reflect that this is a convenience product option when using the powder is not practical.

Hey there! Welcome to forum. Banana RTD is SO good right? Like a milkshake but, you know, good for you!

We’ve got to have the fat a little higher in our RTD to get the best mouthfeel and viscosity.

As I’ve said, it’s a bit of flex in the macros here. The Powders, particularly v3.0, we have the most control over the nutritional profile so if you are concerned then check them out.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.