Huel (Unflavoured & Unsweetened) + Honey = Fantastic

Just started using Huel this week. Ordered a Vanilla Sample (due to recommendations that it’s best to try Vanilla first) and an Unflavoured & Unsweetened Sample.

Day 1: Tried the Vanilla sample and was underwhelmed, still loved the concept but really didn’t like the taste. (Maybe I just don’t like vanilla? or at least not with this mixture). I keep a somewhat open mind for the next day.

Day 2: Tried Huel Unflavoured & Unsweetened for the first time. The oaty flavour from the first sample reminded me somewhat of Weetabix or an Oaty Cereal so I decided to add Honey as I would usually do with such a cereal and it turned out fantastic! (apart from the fact that I decided to stir it with a fork instead of shaking it and it got all clumpy).

Ordered a months supply of Unflavoured & Unsweetened and had my 3rd Huel today. Added Honey, didn’t use a fork this time and mixed it in the Shaker (as per the actual instructions! :slight_smile:) and it turned out perfect.

Really glad that you created the Unflavoured & Unsweetened version and the simple addition of Honey makes it a real winner for me!

Excited & thought i’d share. :smile:

1 Like

Sounds good will give it a try as I always end up with more u&u at the end of the month

Sounds good to me.

I’m a fan of cloudy lemonade and Huel, but more recently I’ve been a bit more serious and have taken to buying those supermarket “Hint of [fruitname]” spring waters and using that instead. It’s very easy to make unflavoured Huel interesting.

I feel like this needs a bump: honey changes everything :slight_smile:

UU Huel and honey is great by itself, chocolatey with a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa, or as a mocha: UU Huel, teaspoon runny honey, teaspoon instant coffee (I like Douwe Egberts - mixes well and tastes like proper coffee), teaspoon unsweetened cocoa.

Honey and cinnamon/nutmeg is also a winner…

1 Like