Huel vs Huel Complete Protein

Hi there,

I have read about “complete protein”, but my understanding is that this phrase is used to describe foods that contain sufficient quantities of the 9 essential amino acids.

Obviously, you have normal Huel and then you have Huel Complete Protein. But my understanding is that normal Huel is also a “complete” protein source, as this page says “all essential amino acids are included in adequate amounts from three protein sources.”

So this means normal Huel is still a complete protein source and Huel Complete Protein just contains even more protein (68g rather than 30g). Is that right?

Yes, regular Huel white v3.1 contains complete protein.

you can read about the differences in Everything You Need to Know Section of the product pages

Hey Timmy,

Sorry for any confusion caused here! Complete Protein is simply the name of the product, it is a vegan protein powder that is high in protein with 20g per serve and has all 27 essential vitamins and minerals. As you said, all Huel Products, including Huel Powder v3.0 contain all of the essential amino acids :slightly_smiling_face:

No problem Jess, just checking!