I lost 6 kilograms the first 10 days Using Huel

Intermittent fasting is not what he described is it? Its just consistently low calories. Intermittent fasting is 5/2 or 6/1 with days of less calories but a normal diet imbetween.

Which still seems like a fad to me. So far as an overweight person getting back into shape and having tried quite a few solutions if it isn’t a total lifestyle you are comfortable doing forever it won’t work for me.

Intermittent fasting isn’t restricted by days. The most common form is people not eating any food for a period of 16-20 hours (which includes the 8 hours spent sleeping and 8-12 hours after waking) and consuming all of a day’s food in the remaining 4-8 hours of the day. It can also be 5/2 or 6/1, but it doesn’t have to be, and a lot of people think they’re not as good for you as splitting the day into a small window for eating and fasting for the rest.

1 Like

Good for you m8 . I’m on the downward weight trend also now down to 1 or 2 lbs a week from 17 odd stone to 15 .5 now. On total huel 3 times a day just over 1500cals , like you don’t feel hungery and. my doc is more than happy with the results and so am I
J

2 Likes