If I place a new order am i likely to actually get it what's the stock situation like

My orders coming up due but I don’t want to place it if there’s not going to be any stock it’s just going to get me wound up lol.
I will be ordering the new vanilla and I’m going to have one of the flavours as Berry this month to try it.

I have done a search but it’s kind of like saying it’s out of stock for November but I couldn’t see a post from huel saying things are back to normal still yet anyone any idea please :slight_smile: or am I just being gormless and I’ve completely missed the post with you saying everything’s fine

I believe the webpage says when a product is out of stock. I just quickly checked and nothing was showing as out of stock.

1 Like

I ordered some original Huel last Thursday and got it the next day ok.

1 Like

Or have they fixed that that is good because I remember people were complaining that it was saying in stock and it actually wasn’t so people felt quite misled at the time.
I think a lot of the main complaints with a we’re still taking orders and saying it will be there the next day but it was actually completely out of stock.

If they have fixed that then so it’s now working and honest I should be fine as you’re saying brilliant

Hi Emma

I saw the (many!) posts on here about the stock shortages, but my subscription renewed last Sun (2nd Dec) & I received my 2 bags of huel (gluten free u/u) the next day, so think the issues are all sorted now… There was a post on here from huel too I’m sure, saying they’d pretty much got thru the backlog & normal service was resumed.

1 Like

Great stuff I’m going to try the Barry I hope I don’t regret this and its yucky lol I’m thinking the vanilla with the mint choc flavour boost which is my absolute favourite and the berry for a bit of a change :slight_smile:

Fantastic venusfly thank you

The berry is a nice flavour but it’s not particularly strong. So if you’re expecting something along the strength of a yogurt for example it’s not going to happen.

1 Like

That’s cool I don’t want it too overpowering I’m kind of hoping it’s a little bit like the new vanilla but subtler but with a berry under taste if that makes any sense

Err no not really :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: berry and new vanilla are loads different IMO. At the end of the day you’ve just got to try it yourself. I personally just wish the flavour was more potent.

1 Like

I guess you’re right best thing to do stick my toe in the water just like I did with huel in the first place lol.

Ok brilliant thanks everyone

1 Like

I placed an order last night at 23:45 for original vanilla powder and some bars and I’ve had an email saying it’s being delivered on Monday. Beat that.

2 Likes

Awesome mine bills tomorrow, bonus I get a 10.00 discount this time as my sister used my referral she is loving it.

1 Like

My next subscription date is Monday. Got some original in it. Can’t wait to try some :yum:

1 Like

Well you’re going to have to wait because it’s not going to arrive until Tuesday :wink:

If DPD is not too overburdened at this time of year :thinking:

Well if they haven’t delivered by 8:05 on the Tuesday please remember to make a thread about it.

3 Likes

Perhaps I might start a thread now, just in case…:thinking:

3 Likes

I didn’t order any Huel, and it turned up yesterday, a Saturday. How cool is that?

2 Likes

That definitely warrants a thread.

3 Likes