I'm sorry, I can't be quiet any more. But I hate the new scoops

I use a stainless steel jam funnel when scooping powder into blender bottles. Perhaps one of those would help you too @vsc

3 Likes

Hmm that would actually help me too as it goes, I have a tremor in my hands. I’ve looked at funnels before but wasn’t sure of the best type. heads off to amazon. Cheers @Bee !

2 Likes

I can’t claim to be the first to suggest this idea (type jam funnel in search box) but it’s certainly helped me big time.
I got the Kilner one.

2 Likes

Thanks Bee for suggesting the funnel. I have been looking for one recently in shops but not found any so I’ll do what Matt said and check online. Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

I hate it too!
I use a bottle blender, and the new scoop is just way too large! I broke one a couple of month ago and only have one left. Is there any way to get new ones? I just cannot use the new one at all (or I need to buy a new blender)

buy similar shaped measuring cups

1 Like

Thank you for the link. It’s not the most convenient but it’s a good idea. Another idea I had was to use a shooter glass. For now I’ll survive with the one I have left :slight_smile:

the original scoops are from here - they are a trade wholesale manufacturer. you can find similar ones on eBay.

1 Like

I never thought I’d feel compelled to comment on such a seemingly insignificant object, but I have to say that I love the new scoops. They genuinely do empty into my shaker much more easily. Clever stuff!

1 Like