Introducing RTD v2.0 šŸŒ± With 4 additional flavours!

@Tim_Huel is the price increase just for 2.0 or will we also see the prices of 1.0 go up too?

Oooh! Thatā€™s a challenge Iā€™m willing to accept haha!

Tried the coffee caramel on Friday and it is :yum::ok_hand:t2::heart_eyes::raised_hands:t2: - looking forward to sampling the others over the course of this week.

Iā€™ve had these flavours for breakfast for the last few days, and RTD continues to do no wrong. I didnā€™t try coffee because coffee is gross, but the other 3 have been amazing.

I donā€™t think any of them are as good as OG chocolate or vanilla for me, but strawberries and cream is a close second to them. Itā€™s really creamy and easy to drink. I liked cinnamon but itā€™s surprisingly my least favourite although I canā€™t describe why. I think as someone else said, itā€™s a flavour overload and very sweet. Itā€™s like drinking a blended up cinnamon bun, including all the icing. I think Iā€™ll enjoy it more for lunch than breakfast. On the other hand salted caramel is buttery sweet and delicious. Iā€™m not usually a fan of salted caramel, but the Huel bars, black edition, and now this RTD, are all great!

Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™d rank them all at this point but probably:

1. Chocolate/Vanilla
  2. Strawberries and cream
  3. Salted caramel
  4. Berry
  5. Cinnamon
1 Like

(UK user) I wanted to swap out one of my chocolate boxes for a new selection box but it is not actually shown in the Adjust your flavours section. Vanilla also missing (though not part of my subscription).

Maybe there is there some kind of bug here (possibly as it is out of stock you donā€™t want people adding it)?

Ordered a selection box, will post my thoughts once ive tried them all but currently its

Banana
Vanilla
Chocolate
Berry

Got a selection box and so far have tried the salted caramel, coffee and strawberry flavours. None of them taste as good as the 1.0 flavours in my opinion. They all have a strong, sour aftertaste that doesnā€™t do it for me personally. Itā€™s a real shame - would love a really nice salted caramel flavour! Will stick with the 1.0 flavours - please donā€™t change them!

Iā€™ve used RTD for a long time now. I loved vanilla immediately and even though I quite liked other flavours I always just preferred vanilla so this is what I would buy. I was a little disappointed when the taste was changed and although I still enjoy it it wasnā€™t as much as before. The difference is very small though so not really and issue to me.
I was pleased to see the new flavours but assumed as before that I would quite like them but would return to vanilla. I had a strawberries and cream yesterday and I really enjoyed it. I will see how I feel after a few more bottles but I still think vanilla is just ahead. I have just had a salted caramel and I found it to be absolutely delicious and exactly what I was hoping for. So much so I think it may just knock vanilla off the top spot!
All in all very pleasing. I wonā€™t try cinnamon or coffee as they arenā€™t flavours I enjoy so for now it is (of RTDs I would buy)

Salted caramel
Vanilla (old flavour)
Vanilla (new flavour)
Strawberries and Cream

Well done Huel :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Got my delivery this morning and so far only tried the Strawberries & Cream. The taste profile is very similar to the Black S&C but not as sweet which I like. I was a little worried they would be much sweeter than the v1.0 but so far fine. Really didnā€™t get any bitter or sour after taste from the Stevia at all ā€“ so Iā€™m looking forward to trying the rest now over the next few days.

2 Likes

Keep the feedback coming guys, we love reading what you think of the new flavours!

The cinnamon swirl is excellent!! Very interesting flavour, definitely reminds me of the pastry itself with frosting on top. Like the chocolate RTD, I found that it thickens up slightly in the fridge which is great too.
Definitely up there with chocolate as my favourite RTD flavours! Good job all!

1 Like

I commented this in the German forum as well. 2.0 sounds great, this would actually make me try the product (although at the moment Iā€™m not travelling enough to justify this, but might come in handy from time to time). Iā€™m not really into these flavors at all, a shame you donā€™t have Vanilla in version 2.0.

1 Like

Cinnamon Swirl has really grown on me! I wasnā€™t sure about it at first but itā€™s the one Iā€™ve been reaching for in the morning now. I think it just tasted different to how I expected which threw me off, but now Iā€™m used to it Iā€™m a fan and itā€™s moving up much higher in my list of favourites.

1 Like

These look great, my only concern is that I really havenā€™t enjoyed the RTD flavours Iā€™ve tried so far. Plus RTD is a little beyond my budget, but would be great to see them in supermarkets in the future for the odd occasion when Iā€™m out and in need of a decent meal option. :grinning:

2 Likes

Some big shouts for the Cinnamon Swirl! I honestly just think Iā€™m a sucker for anything Salted Caramel!

• v3.0
  • Black Edition
  • Bars
  • Now RTD!

Fingers crossed! Iā€™m sure the sales team are doing their thing!

Tried the Cinnamon for lunch today. Had a little bit of a shock on the first sip but then drinking it some more I loved it. Very nice natural taste and if I wish there were one slight difference it would be to have a little more of a rich raisin flavour but thatā€™s just me.

Prefer it to the all the other RTDā€™s so far with the possible exception of Banana but itā€™s a close tie. Going to try throwing a shot or two of espresso in the next one for a Cinnamon Latte type feel :coffee: :rofl:

Update:

So tried all the flavours now and if I had to rank them in order of preference, Iā€™d go for:

1. Cinnamon Swirl / Banana (tie)
  2. Iced Coffee Caramel
  3. Vanilla
  4. Strawberry & Cream
  5. Berry
  6. Salted Caramel
  7. Chocolate

Chuck a shot of espresso in the Cinnamon or Salted Caramel ones and theyā€™d move up a spot on the rankings. Salted Caramel wasnā€™t unpleasant ā€“ I just found it a little bland and was expecting the flavour to be as punchy as the Cinnamon.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll make it my first choice to try

Very very satisfied with these new flavours in fact I have only liked chocolate so far but now I can finally switched between choco-caramel-cinnamon. havenā€™t tried coffee yet but I put a lot of expectations on it and Iā€™d appreciate if someone could give me their feedback. sorry for my english

1 Like

I didnā€™t even have anything to do with the development of them but even I am feeling the pressure after this comment :sweat: - fingers crossed you love it as much as the others! You can add a single bottle to your next subscription if you want? But Kristin left a comment about it here! :point_down:

1 Like

Oh yeah that Cinnamon Swirl is pretty tasty. Going to slot it right in here!

Banana
Cinnamon Swirl
Vanilla
Chocolate
Berry

1 Like