Introducing RTD v2.0 🌱 With 4 additional flavours!

What’s the current estimation for US :us: landing date, within this week? I’m only here for 2 weeks.

it’s already on the US store Leho

Not yet! But we are planning to launch these in the USA in the next few months. It won’t be within the next week though @lkraav, hope that helps!

1 Like

oopps totally mixed up the products and threads - clearly not enough coffee at that time in the morning.

3 Likes

WIll be interesting to see if Supermarkets start to sell the new flavours as well as Banana (not seen it in stores yet) and if the price will increase from £3.50 a bottle.

I know that my local Sainsbury’s sometimes discounts them to £3 a bottle.

I wasn’t very keen on the original rtd flavours, but I’d love to see these new ones in stores so I could try them out without commiting to a whole box. Hopefully that day isn’t too far away. :slight_smile:

Wendy if you could please write some letters to your favourite supermarkets/start a petition we would really appreciate it!

Funnily enough, I actually bought a chocolate RTD from Sainsburys on Sunday afternoon as my lunch, as I’d gone out on a big dog walk at midday having only had breakfast, so by 3pm I was rather hungry, and I rather enjoyed it!

Keep an eye out they sometimes put them on offer. I have contacted Sainsbury’s asking to add Banana but no such luck yet. If you can also submit a request we might be able to start getting them on side.

Salted Caramel way too sweet for me. Doubt I’ll buy the vol.2 anymore which puts both selections out. Shame you can’t make up your own selection box. Any how

Banana
Cinnamon Swirl
Vanilla
Chocolate
Salted Caramel
Berry

Two more to try

2 Likes

its really odd how we all get tastes different - I thought Salted Caramel was a bit too bland and not sweet/caramel flavoured enough. I thought the Iced Coffee Caramel had a stronger flavour.

Im not a huge salted caramel fan anyway so there might be something sub consciously in my head.

Interesting product launch, but quite expensive. The bottles could be re-used by filling shakes made from the powder into them, though. These would be much better for transport. And still feel like ready-to-drink products. That way it might be an option, despite of the relatively high price…

you should not reuse PET drink bottles for food or drink - they are not designed for that purpose and will rapidly degrade (leech into the drink) with repeated washing between uses. You should either recycle them or use them for storage of non-consumables.

Are you suggesting you make a powder shake in a shaker and then pour it into an old RTD bottle to drink?

Had high hopes for S&C but it falls under vanilla. Just coffee left to try. Cinnamon Swirl being the surprise RTD so far.

Banana
Cinnamon Swirl
Vanilla
Strawberries & Cream
Chocolate
Salted Caramel
Berry

Now that I’m back in EU, is there going to be a selection box available to try difference 2.0 flavors? Not seeing such in checkout.

So, we don’t have the Selection Box for most our EU countries right now. It’s part of our future plans but we don’t have a specific timeframe! It’s great to know this is something you’ll be keen for!

1 Like

Thanks. If I would purchase a 12 box of some 2.0 flavor blind, do you think you or staff could help arrange sticking a single sampler of each new flavor into the box, or is that too complicated?

Someone told me the coffee was too creamy, I would agree, could have been higher but this is my final list!

God Tier

1. Banana
  2. Cinnamon Swirl

Great
3. Vanilla
4. Iced Coffee Caramel
5. Strawberries & Cream

Okay
6. Chocolate
7. Salted Caramel

Nope
8. Berry