Is Huel available in Australia?

I’ve a friend who recently had a big heart op and is not on a very strict and controlled diet (made up by his wife). I’d lie to introduce him to Huel as I think it would provide some great nutritious and tasty options for him.

unfortunately not

I see.
Thanks Phil. That’s a shame

Hi @himji

I was in the same position - unable to get Huel in Australia.

I found another post on here talking about a similar brand called vybey. Huel being available in Australia: Very Important - #22 by markus

I can confirm it’s a great Huel replacement! Their website is: www.vybey.com.au

No need to spam every thread tho

I’ve recommended Vybey to Australian relatives before when they have asked me about Huel but you should be aware that if you are a practising Vegan, then according to their FAQ’s none of their products are 100% vegan.

it also looks like that in order to comply with Australian packaging recycling rules they are using Tabick/Vacupack Repeat mono-material pouches. these are fully recyclable and offer gas and moisture barriers but there is a conspicuous lack (none) of data on their UV properties. So the powder will probably store fine unopened for 12 months but depending on where you store it, the contents nutritional profile may have degraded over time.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, Phil.

I reached out to the vybey team & they confirmed their next batch early next year will be 100% vegan.

2 Likes

@CarlyRiggs I think https://aussielent.com.au/ are still the best option down under.

I wouldnt agree with this Tristan as I’ve tried both. Their ingredients are sub par compared to: https://vybey.com.au/

Aussielent are simply oats, maltodextrin, gum, flavour & sweetener. So you ultimately get what you pay for. Dont get me wrong, they do the trick but not a premium option.

vybey take it up a level with their complex carbs. essential fats, organic protein ingredients, added probiotics, vits & mins & nootropics.

Great that there’s another option in Aus now, but let’s not forget that whole grain oats are a complex carbohydrate too :wink:

1 Like