Is Huel just right or too sweet?

Hi Huelers,

A few months ago we reduced the sweetness of Huel vanilla. However, we do still get some people saying that Huel is too sweet.

Therefore, could I do a little survey, please just write below either:

• Not sweet enough
  • Just right
  • Too sweet

Thank you.

1 Like

It was quite sweet to begin with because I’m not used to that ‘back of the throat’ (!!) sucralose flavour as I don’t tend to eat sweeteners, but I got use to it and it seems to be okay now. I am a bit of a sweet tooth though.

I’d say it’s leaning towards just right, I wouldn’t go any sweeter.

3 Likes

“Just right” or very close.

1 Like

I first ordered end of October, so not certain if before or after reduction of sweetness. I was just about to send in an e-mail saying my perfect mix was half Vanilla half Unflavoured, I liked it most then.

1 Like

To my mind it’s just right. I’d be interested in tasting a marginally less sweet version, and could potentially see myself preferring that, but I definitely wouldn’t want it to be any sweeter than it already is.

1 Like

Just right! Please don’t reduce!

1 Like

Not sweet enough, I top mine up with some coffee syrup.

1 Like

Just right.

I like it just how it is now. It’s sweet enough to be pleasant, without being so sweet that you get sick of it.

1 Like

At first I thought it wasn’t sweet enough but now after my first week I think it’s just right. Any sweeter and I think it will become sickly after time.

1 Like

Just right.

It’s possible that a slightly less sweet version may be even better, but I’m OK with the current sweetness.

1 Like

Just right! Never had the sweeter version (1.1/1.11)

1 Like

Just right for my taste.

1 Like

Just right for me. I wouldn’t change it at all. I think it’s great as is.

1 Like

Just right.

Unsweetened Huel and sugar exist for those who prefer either side of just right.

1 Like

Just right

Please do not make it sweeter I would not be able to drink it if it was any more sweeter

1 Like

Just right for me

Uh, twenty character minimum

1 Like

I’m new to Huel, but I think it tastes just right with regard to sweetness.

1 Like

Just right 20 characters.

1 Like

Only tried it for the first time today but my first instinct was ‘tastes good overall, but a bit too sweet’. I offered some to a family member to try and without prompting she also said it was too sweet. I’m a bit surprised that everyone says it’s just right because I have a terrible sweet tooth (people frown when they see how I make tea) and it’s a bit too sweet for me.

I think I might try the unsweetened version with a small amount of sweetener and some vanilla or cinnamon. Perhaps it could be made slightly less sweet and a small sachet of optional sweetener to mix in could be included?

1 Like

I think it’s just right.

1 Like