Is the huel shaker dishwasherproof?

Would like to pop it in the dishwasher in the morning before going to work. Can’t find that info on the site.

1 Like

Hello. Yes the shaker is able to be used in a dishwasher.

1 Like

Yes but the logo does fade away in time if used in dishwasher

That doesn’t mean it can’t be used in a dishwasher. The design of shaker is made by Buchsteiner. They are dishwasher safe as stated on the base. I have 2 non Huel shakers of the same make bearing the Maximuscle logo. They have been dishwashed daily for 10 years with no deformation of materials.

1 Like

Yes but how will you be a Huel ambassador if the logo rubs off? Everyone stop washing your shakers altogether please, even by hand

3 Likes

Here are my shakers after one and a half years, washed by hand I don’t have a dishwasher :smiley:

Mine are the same, just from handwashing. Regular Huel drinkers who still have pristine shakers must be disgusting pigs.

1 Like

Mine are still pristine. But I’ve only had them 6 months.
I don’t find any need to scrub the logo tho…
Just wash inside and around the top, and rinse the outside.
Logo still looking good as the day I got them :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t scrub the logo either, I wash them like you do

1 Like

[whisper] she doesn’t wash them…

1 Like

@Ian42 I’m guessing mine will look like that in another year then :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Some of the prints are better than others. We’ve been experimenting over the last few years with different methods of applying the logo. I’m not sure on the technicalities but there’s one method we’ve landed on that is basically one massive sticker on the shaker. These tend to be the best, but there’s definitely some shakers floating around that don’t use this method. Also even these ones aren’t foolproof.

1 Like

Mine are still as new 9 months down the line. Like you, I don’t scrub the logo. I rinse off remaining Huel with warm or cold water as soon as I finish my drink, then wash as I normally wash my dishes, using eco wul and a non-scratch pad.
I don’t have a dishwasher.

1 Like

I have some pristine shakers I use at home, and some worse than @Ian’s above when I’m out and about…just realised from a convo. I just had with @Tim_Huel that having a battered shaker doesn’t give much scope for promoting the brand, although I’m often in a Huel t-shirt and.or hoodie, so maybe I’ll take out a pristine shaker more often.

No problems with my dishwasher and the Huel shaker. Apart from she only does it once a day.

3 Likes

The Huel shakers can be used in a Dishwasher. I have older Buchsteiner shakers (10 years old) that have not deteriorated. A deteriorating label does not mean the shaker is unsuitable for a dishwasher.

But how often does she do the dishes?

1 Like

Once a day, cos the other thing she does once a day takes 23.5 hours. That’s why I drink Huel. No time for anything else.

2 Likes

I chuckled but then I realised the thing that she spends 23.5 hours doing is struggling to escape from the cellar.

3 Likes

LOL. You got it.

1 Like