Is the R&D team working on this Huel feature?

When is this going to be available? :smirk:

When I saw that video I wondered if this topic is on the horizon of Huel

2 Likes

Huel that mixes in half a second? Oh my, imagine. For now, RTD is as close as youā€™ll get!

2 Likes

To be fair thatā€™s a pretty limp shake as well :wink:

Surely itā€™s a powerful shake, to mix everything so quickly. There must be forces at work we canā€™t even comprehend.

1 Like

Hmm. The question is, whose hand is that doing the shaking?

Itā€™s gotta be Thor or something.

1 Like

Probably @JamesCollier :muscle:

4 Likes

No, itā€™s not that powerful. The sonic boom would knock the camera over.

3 Likes

15G at least

1 Like

Guys itā€™s obviously The Flash. It looks to a human eye as if it is just one shake but actually itā€™s about 500 shakes done so fast we cannot perceive it correctly.

Comic book amateurs, sigh.

2 Likes

[Edited out some stuff about a racist poster.]

On topic, thatā€™s definitely someone The Flash would punch 500 times in one second.

Yeah I presume you caught it before I hid it? Anyway letā€™s not give oxygen to this topic, happy to chat over message if you disagree with my call tho.

Yeah, just didnā€™t know who else had caught it (two of us have to flag to make it go poof) so had to make a post. Good work fella, and you are right.

Oh duh I knew that. But like, who else is dumb enough to stay up this late just so he can call his friend the moment the date changes and wish her happy birthday lol (we do this every year)ā€¦

Aww thatā€™s adorable. Iā€™m up because I just beat Sekiro and Iā€™m full of adrenaline.

I had a marathon session on Anthem - dragging my noob mates through grandmaster level missions to help them gear and level up quickly.

Definitely owed a lot of pints for that.

1 Like

It also gets darker after ā€œshakingā€ - does that mean that it can also switch flavours, depending on how long you shake?

Thank you @David and @Talort for flagging that post, I really appreciate it.

I heard that JC has to get other people to shake his Huel for him because he keeps cracking the shaker.

edit: oh no heā€™s here, run!

4 Likes

Half a second?! Thatā€™s like an eternityā€¦ I shake mine in less than an eighth of a second, and thatā€™s on a bad day. :wink:

5 Likes

No worries, thatā€™s why we get paid the big bucks, right?

Tim?

Err whereā€™d he go?

1 Like