Is there anyone in Customer Service?

My subscription orders have not been processed twice (and payments processed and then immediately reversed by Huel) and the beta subscription module is showing an error (invalid date).

The Customer Service chat option appears to have disappeared, there is no phone number I can find and emails/online forms go unanswered, zendesk tickets are closed without being answered…

How do you get someone from Huel to talk to you?

+1 on that.

I had payment taken but no dispatch and the module shows invalid date for me too. I’ve left an email as the chat option is gone.

I was happy to wait but now it’s taken payment again? what’s going on.

Thank you for getting in touch, we’re terribly sorry about this.

This certainly sounds strange as we wouldn’t intentionally close any emails so I do apologise.

If you drop us an email at team@huel.com or get in touch on our social channels we would be more than happy to help you.

I will make sure the team gets back to you on this as soon as possible.

I have sent emails to team@ and also via Twitter, but no response…

The email generated a Zendesk ticket that you can access directly via https://huel.zendesk.com/ (ref. #335915) but this was closed as “solved” with no response. I reopened it to try and get someone to talk to me.

Again, we are so sorry about this.

We will make sure to reply to your email as soon as possible and get this sorted for you.

Thanks - why have you taken down your CS chat?

In busy email/ message periods we turn it off to get through the volume, we are currently in the process of updating the chat message on the website to make this clear.

So we do apologise for any confusion caused here.

thanks - I have sent an email now. #336596