Just signed up, wow!

For the longest time, I was skeptical about powdered meal replacements/supplements. My girlfriend uses soylent and always wondered how she was able to stomach it. So, I got my first batch of Huel yesterday and I thought I’d have it for breakfast today. Pleasantly surprised by two things, 1) the smell that greeted me as I opened the bag was pleasant and did not have a whiff of chemical/artificialness at all, and 2) the taste is more than tolerable.

I’m 6’0 and weighing 82 kg - I’m borderline overweight as per BMI, but despite being borderline, I carry quite a bit of fat. Given the convenience that Huel potentially provides, I’m hoping to kill two birds with one stone. I could actually go for a run or do a HIIT session in the mornings whereas I would normally spend an inordinate amount of time with food prep.

Love the support and guides that this community has, I have everything planned out as a result. I’m hoping to use this thread as some sort of diary so watch this space!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Huel family @Torched

If you are trying to lose some fat please read this guide - https://huel.com/pages/guide-to-fat-loss

1 Like

Welcome to Huel :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Julian @JamesCollier thanks for the welcome!

Plan is to go 2/3 meals using Huel; started this morning and I must say, a good mix/blend goes a long way. It’s gone from being above tolerable to quite nice!

Using 3 scoops per meal along with cardio & weights. Though I may use 4 scoops in the morning to keep me going and compensate that with a lesser portion for the second meal. All good so far, will post an update on the weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like