Laser Eye Surgery

Hey, I’m new to this forum. I know the fact that this is off-topic. But I want to share this. I was not confident about my physical features until last year as I was fat. So I decided to decrease my weight, and now I have reduced 25 kgs. But then, now, I thought of doing laser eye treatment to take off my glasses. Is am I stressing my body too much. But need to do this and book an appointment. Somehow, feeling nervous!!!

Self-esteem and body image issues play with your mind long after you’ve done something about it. Still triggers me periodically, but definitely have to just face the demons – or at the very least kick them in the family jewels and do it anyway. That’s the theory I’m using currently. Good luck!

2 Likes

Welcome! It’s completely normal to feel nervous, especially when it’s such a big change. But I’m very much a firm believer in risk taking, and it’s so important to put yourself first more than others. :heart:

2 Likes

I had it done about 15 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. The freedom of not wearing glasses (I never got on with contacts) was amazing!
I was concerned too, if something went wrong, loosing my eyesight would have been dreadful! I only did it because I had seen others around me go for it with success
Wishing you luck and health

Thank You @himji !!

The only possitive thought regarding the surgery is that I can remove my glasses and contacts. But as you said I’m concern too. I had already talked my laser eye surgerion about the procedures. And he was also trustful and understands my feeling. But then did you had any side-effects like hazy vision and itchy eyes. I had fixed my appointment. fingers crossed :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank Yoo so much!!!

Yeah True!!!

We cannot achive anything if we are not a risk taker.

1 Like

I was a little scared during the procedure.
I had no side affects that I can recall.
I do need glasses once again, I only use them for watching TV and driving atmI am coming up to 50 and I’m not surprised.

Sound’s Great!!!

Thank You!!

I’m in my mid-40s and I had Lasik last year. The first two weeks were a flurry of eyedrops, but that’s it. No side effects during or after. I’m at 120% vision and LOVING it.

1 Like