Let's think about new Huel flavors

I try to think about new Huel flavors. There are two flavors in Huel Black Edition. I want to taste other flavors. I came up Macha flavor, Vege flavor, and Almond flavor. What flavors do you want to drink?

Hello Shiori

there is a thread here for people to post suggestions and wish lists for Huel. There was a Matcha flavour in the past but it was dropped due to poor sales - who knows, with their growth in Japan, maybe Huel will bring it back from the dead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Phil_C

Thank you for your infomation! I think some Japanese users like Matcha flavour because Huel texture is like Matcha. I hope that Huel will be popular in Japan. I’ll share it with my family or friendsツ

Wouldn’t adding some matcha powder into your shake give you the taste (and the benefit) of matcha?

That’s good idea! I will try Huel with Matcha poeder. In Japan, there are many flavour powder products to add flavour for milk. But they are not vegan,
805779e0-f9c6-4dbd-ac4c-17c201bf64bb

My wife and I basically live off of the ready-to-drink Huels so we have been hoping for some more variety.

There are a few flavors that would be awesome:

• Green Apple (Something more sour as a contrast would be a great compliment maybe with light cinamon)
  • Apple Pie
  • Smores
  • Lemon Meringue (More sour but balanced with the fluff of the Vanilla Huel flavor perhaps)
  • Blueberry Cheesecake (Blue Berry flavors are always a risk and rarely turn out well in drinks but mixed with the Salted Caramel it could be a win.)
  • Milk Chocolate (Something as sweet as Cinamon Roll but with a light chocolate twist)
  • Banana Nut Bread/Muffin (Current Banana flavor is a bit sweet and I think would benefit from a more oaty nutty flavor)
  • Brown Sugar (A classic that would compliment the Huel texture)
  • Raisin Spice (Grape flavors in generally super good in drinks, that mixed with very light spice would be killer)
  • Christmas Eggnog Candycane
  • And of course for Halloween Pumpkin Pie/Spice

From the look of your tastes – you could also try some of the flavor boosts added to a vanilla RTD to keep you going like:

• Chocolate
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Apple & Cinnamon
  • Peanut Butter
  • Gingerbread

I know in the past Huel has tried seasonal offerings in their powder, but I till don’t think there is a big enough market (yet) for them to develop things that are seasonal. Who knows though; interesting ideas. I know pumpkin spice is used more often in the US than here in UK.