Madras Hot and Savoury

This flavour is amazing, could be a little spicier, but it’s like a Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle. Just without the noodle and have rice instead trying my other flavours this week.

So happy I can have hot huel now.

1 Like

Woooop! Yeah I love the Madras, but I think Mexican Chilli is my fave of the ‘grains’ varieties! Is Madras the only one you’ve tried so far? Any other flavours you want to see?

Yeah Madras is still my favourite and I have tried all of the H&S apart from Mexican, just not keen on the beans otherwise I would try that too!

1 Like

Mexican Chilli is okay, I add my own chilli powder to it to make it nicer, thai green curry is my least favourite of the three I’ve tried, but I’ve never been a fan of Thai green curry, only got it because it’s listed and Huel’s favourite, LOADS OF chilli powder added to this to make it taste nice to me. going to be getting 3 bags of Madras, and try 1 of the other flavours each month instead, the next one I will be trying next week will be the Mac and Cheese, I’m really curious how that is going to taste, and even the texture.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.