Meal replacement shakes on Radio 2, VINE show today

Vine reminds me of Smashy and Nicey.

To be fair to him, this Dr. chap is fairly rounded about his experience. Clearly needs to a bit of reading about what Huel is about, but Iā€™m finding his comments fair. Julian was spot on.

I can appreciate people being unsure, but at least give it a try. Proof is in the pudding!

2 Likes

you called it

didnā€™t give Julian enough air time imo

3 Likes

Agreed - unless thereā€™s more to come?

Concerns that Huel contains around three times the recommended daily amount of protein ?

That idiot who rang in about astronauts had me in stitches. What a load of nonsense.

2 Likes

Maybe Jeremy Vine is overpaid but his show today made me buy my first Huel! I was very interested listening to Julian and Iā€™ve decided to give it a go. Iā€™m looking forward to try my first Huel!

8 Likes

Welcome to the Forum and to the Huel family @mokilka. Great to have you here and hope your first Hueling experience goes well. Let us know if you have any questions, there is a wealth of information here and on our website.

2 Likes

I turned off at that point :roll_eyes:

Anyone found this on the iPlayer yet ? I canā€™t

1 Like

Thanks dude, Huel starts at 1 hour 39 :+1:

2 Likes

Me too - it reminded me of someone in our office who is using the product and I have ordered my first batch due to be delivered tomorrow. I am hoping it will help with my tiredness and get me back on track to a healthy lifestyle:}

1 Like

Just got around to listening to itā€¦pretty balanced I thoughtā€¦not ridiculed like I expected (apart from one person who emailed inā€¦and had in fairness actually tried it but not enjoyed it).

This piece also made me try Huel,really liking it so far. Michael Moseley gave a good review I think,certainly convinced me to try.

3 Likes

Hey all, just signed up to the forum. Like mokilka, I also placed an order for Huel after hearing about it on the Jeremy Vine radio program. After hearing the discussion on Jeremy Vine, I checked it out on-line and immediately signed up for a regular subscription. I was really impressed with the excellent customer service and ultimately with the product itself. I used to be an Armature Body Builder and loved the Vanilla Flavoured Protein Shakes I used to have. The taste and texture of the Vanilla Huel is very similar. The difference is that where the protein shakes were basically a supplement to your diet with a few added minerals and vitamins, Huel, on the hand, can be used as a nutritionally complete substitute for your usual meals and not just as a supplement. I love this product. Well done to Huel. Keep up the good work guys.

3 Likes

Same here this is how i found out about Huel on my first week now

2 Likes

Welcome to Huel and the Huel Forum :slight_smile:

I have also decided to get it a go after listening to the interview on the Vine show.
I am a big fan of Dr. Mosley and this looks like an interesting way to get the nutrients that I am definitely missing out on at the moment!

3 Likes