Meat Flavors

Ah!!! I was craving really bad on Friday night for a Pepperoni Pizza at my local take-away :heart_eyes:
But thought it off and had some lovely healthy Huel instead :smiley:

1 Like

My will power is not that strong especially on my hot food day :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I think the occasional “treat” helps keeping us in track on a daily basis. I too eat pizza every saturday night, it’s not only a treat but also a tradition, like the sunday lunch with parents.

What matters is not having only treats. :smiley:

Of course they are. The meat taste is the product of various minerals inside the meat, so i suppose that with the right amount of mixture of natural ingredients you can reach a taste very similar to the meat one.

Horseradish yeah. I love it. In huel tho…maybe not.

Helps reboot your metabolism too :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol in my mind I want ( and feel I deserve ) a treat every night after finishing work :joy::joy:
Oh… And a cooked full breakfast on my day off

3 Likes

With you on this!

:smiley: I have a normal meal per day (would never do 100% Huel everyday, even if I like it it would be boring, so I will drop of it too easily), so I consider that a treat. Before Huel cooking all meals was often a drawback, but now is something I do as a daily routine with joy, because I have to do it only once and because I know that if I’m for any reason in a hurry, I still have the convenient and good-tasting Huel option and I can go 100% for that day. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t aware Huel was only for vegans??

How can something only be for vegans?

1 Like

Veganism is.

1 Like

you are intolerable

3 Likes

You could try this company’s products…
I use them when make seitan sausages.
Can’t tell you if they’re true to real meat as I don’t remember what it tastes like but it does give a nice savoury flavour to the sausages!
They are Vegan and are available from Amazon/eBay

2 Likes

You get that in the UK?

Yes - it’s available from Amazon (I use Amazon Smile) or eBay.

1 Like

I use Massel 7’s low FODMAP vegetable stock cubes. They contain no onion or garlic and are really nice. They do chicken and beef flavour too (no animal products) but I haven’t tried those.

2 Likes