Mixing flavours

Hi Hueligans! I’m new to Huel and I’ve been taking the powder during different times throughout the day as my source of food but lately been using it mostly for breakfast. My question is what kind of flavour mixes you have come up with? I like the powder but sometimes it feels like something is missing. I’ve personally been mixing the coffee flavour with a bit of extra coffee! I’d also like to know what flavour mixes from the flavours I have that you have tried and liked, since I want to experiment a bit with it but haven’t really found the courage to take it wildly yet. The flavours I have are: Berry, Mint Chocolate, Salted Caramel and Coffee. Thanks in advance and I’m looking forward to read about everyones experience! :grin:
PS. Just tried Mint Chocolate with a bit of coffee and a bit of honey while writing this and it does have a good flavour!

1 Like

Hey Anas, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you’re looking to learn about new ways to flavour your Huel powder! There is a ton of awesome ideas all over the forum. There is a huge thread here with a load of ideas you can try! Check it out!

2 Likes

Hi!
I have Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter, Banana and Mocha flavours. I’m wondering about mixes too. For now I tried Banana flavour blended with frozen berries, cherries and, well… more banana. I do the same mix with Salted Caramel and Vanilla. I’ve also tried adding soy and oat milk to the mix.
Everytime it was great :slight_smile:
Will definitely try mixing coffee with perhaps Mocha flavour.
PS. I tried Mint Chocolate and I despise it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My go-to mix at the moment is 200ml water and 200ml of skimmed milk. I scoop (the smaller scoop) chocolate, 2 scoops of original vanilla, about a level teaspoon of the salted caramel flavour, Shake to mix, then add another 200ml of water. Leave for an hour or two to chill in the fridge.

Also, have another mix which is maybe a bit odd but it works for me. 3 crushed Weetabix, 1 scoop of chocolate, add skimmed milk, stir in and leave until it thickens. It will thicken a lot, but you can add a bit more milk depending on how you like it, I sprinkle on some granulated sweetener but you could add fruit of your choice if you prefer. I find it pretty filling and I can go for quite a while before I need to eat again.

2 Likes

I have mint chocolate and banana. I found mint chocolate alone a bit boring… but mixing it with banana is really nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been sticking with the Huel products and not adding anything other than water, but have still managed to experiment a bit. Some of my favourite combos so far are:

• Vanilla Huel, Coffee Huel and Pumpkin Spice flavour boost (this has become my go-to for breakfast);
  • Chocolate Huel and Peanut Butter flavour boost;
  • Salted Caramel Huel and Coffee Huel;
  • Mint Choc Chip Huel and Chocolate Huel (the Mint Choc Chip on its own doesn’t seem that chocolate-y to me);
  • Salted Caramel Huel and Chocolate Huel;
  • Vanilla Huel with Apple Cinnamon flavour boost;
  • Salted Caramel Huel and Peanut Butter flavour boost;
  • Banana Huel and Salted Caramel Huel;
  • Salted Caramel Huel and Mint Choc Chip Huel;
  • Banana Huel and Chocolate Huel; and
  • Chocolate Huel and Strawberry flavour boost.

I think some people might find mixing the flavoured Huels with the flavour boost makes them too sweet, but I have a massive sweet tooth so it works for me.

I’m really enjoying seeing all the ideas on this thread. I’ll have to try mint choc chip and banana soon as I wouldn’t have thought of putting them together! I’ve just realised as well that I haven’t tried a banana/peanut butter combo yet, so maybe I’ll try that tomorrow.

4 Likes

These combos actually sound so so good. Thank you for sharing your concoctions :woman_mage:

This one particularly interests me. Excited to give it a go!

I use black coffee and black chocolate for a mocha.I also mix black chocolate with pbfit powdered peanut butter for a snickers

1 Like

And I add desiccated coconut to my chocolate for a Bounty :yum:

1 Like

drinkable bounty bars sound so good they are surely a rocky road to (waistline) ruin :rofl:

1 Like

oh my oh my, this actually sounds incredible!

I feel like we need to collate all these combos for a chocolate bar hack list!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.