My 365 day challenge

keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 3.

So I’ve decided to try intermittent fasting which I will be starting on Monday, so today I had my shake a lil later (10am) to slowly ease the into it (I’ll push further right each day.

My aim is to eat between 12.30pm and 8pm consuming my daily calorie requirement in that gap the rest will be water and I’m going for green tea as works wonders on the appetite !

As for today’s later shake, I had a 3 scoop vanilla with … fudge flavouring !!! And it was seriously tasty !!!
You might not all want to know this so close your eyes and skip to the next paragraph… but my bowels are on point !!! Very regular movement :ok_hand:

Anyway I’ll leave you with the above to ponder :joy::joy:

Until tomorrow !!

Ant

2 Likes

Day 4/5.

What a weekend !! It’s been a busy one keeping the kids busy just about managed to get my Huel kick in !!

For day 4 I had a plain vanilla shake, Its safe to say I definitely prefer having a flavour to supplement these shakes the vanilla is ok but it’s one of those once you’ve tried what you can have why go back !!

For day 5 I had the mocha flavour ! Probably the strongest tasting one I’ve had so far ! It was very very nice, ironic really because I needed a coffee this morning !

So it’s been almost a week now and I’ve had no strong side effects with these shakes … except the slight bloating as previously mentioned ! But I you will be sure to know if I do get any :ok_hand:

Tomorrow is the intro of the 3 day detox so I really will learn whether these meal replacements leave me full or slightly hangry I will be documenting at the end of each day exactly what we’ve consumed on this detox to paint a picture for you and whether it makes any positive difference !

weight and measurements to follow

Ant

1 Like