New to huel + h&s question

Hi! I’ve been using plenny shakes (love them!) for ~8 months now but have decided to try huel to see if my tummy troubles come from soy in plenny or not. So far, i think that huel is giving me less problems? Im not so sure, ive only just been drinking it for a couple days, will see :smile:

My question is - is hot&savory similar to plenny pots? I absolutely hated those so if the taste/texture of huel version is close to jimmy joy, i wouldn’t want to waste 3 bags worth of money to throw it all out. Ive made a leap of faith ordering the powder and THANK GOD i liked it, but savoury meals are even more expensive so im anxious to try n order them :sweat_smile:

I hope yall are having a great day! :yellow_heart:

as tastes are entirely subjective - I would suggest next time you order some powders - adding 1 bag of H&S to the order to try it out - personally I prefer the pastas for taste and texture to the originals - but thats just me.

I would risk it with one bag but as far as i understand there’s a minimum of 3? @Phil_C

if you place any minimum order for Huel products you can add single items of other products before checkout - you will see the basket option to add more Huel products before proceeding to checkout.

Would that also work with subscription order? Or just a one-timer?

you can modify your upcoming subscription order to add one time products.

Ooo thank you! Will try to sort it out when ordering next time

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.