NHS discount? just wondering

Thanks for that, will check it out!

Joining the convo late.

But all under the NHS banner and eligible to apply for Blue Light Card which is a small cost to them!

They’ll have exclusive access to the app which offers discounts across so many places. They just log in once the have confirmed they work for NHS by following their verification process.

Maybe Huel can reach out to the production team of the app (somehow) and see if they can add you with whatever discount you’re offering :heart:

Hey Billy, welcome to the forum! We’ve got an NHS discount :slight_smile: you can sign up and read more here!

Whoop whoop — Perhaps the best NHS Discount there is!

I find Huel is excellent for busy life in the week :smiley:

I’d second this, but would say that confirmation reply from that email would be essential.
Without it, people could just use a fake email and get their order, and it’s even possible to make emails look like they’ve come from other addresses, so you’d need either a unique code they have to enter, or a unique ‘click here to confirm’ link within the email you send to them, to prove they actually have access to that email address.

But yes, proving you have an NHS email address would definitely be the easiest way of doing this

Just allow Blue light card to be used when ordering?
Cover all emery services

They tested it at the time the post was put up and anybody can sign up for a blue light card. It doesn’t verify that you really work for the service you say you work for, you can just pretend you work for them.
This may have changed since then

I’m locking this post as previously discussed.