No cravings anymore

Hey, sounds like a realy hard part of your journey but I really believe you can reach your goals. A few weeks is a really short time for weight loss. It takes months and years.

I did this post in January. I think it’s really important here. Your weight is going to go up, it’s going to go down more than it goes up with consistency and patience. Those are both so difficult to find, I’m not suggesting for a moment it is easy, only that what you’re experiencing is normal and you can get through it (if that is still what you want)

I think this is a really interesting perspective. You should definitely reconsider your motivation to lose weight, ultimately it should come down to your own happiness. Taking your point of view a little further, I think you could get pretty nihilistic if you start to think of all your own problems this way - that they don’t matter compared to other problems in the world. It is so important to be aware of what is happening in our world right now. It is important to be angry about it because it pushes us to action. However I think we should also work on stuff which is within our circle of influence, the stuff that we can control.

Your weight loss is one of those (if you still truly want to lose weight, ask yourself that question first).
You can also do little things to support those in need in the world too, they aren’t mutually exclusive.

Hope that makes sense, and comes across that I’m not trying to belittle either your personal challenges or global travesties, quite the opposite - they are both important but you can impact one more than the other.

5 Likes